Variance Hate or love?

M

Mahsl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about variance? Hate, love, I do not know what to say, I just know that I've been getting a bit of it lately. But it seems that I really like suffering, I've been playing more and more. Good luck at the tables or better with the bye variance.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the matter, buddy? The essence of the game is the variance ... you can not win all ... good luck!

M

Mahsl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand however is every badbet we take that is sureal kkkkk

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During dispersion should be smaller to play. To do something interesting. By all means take a rest from poker.

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While you may have no control over variance, you can attempt to limit its effect by proper bet sizing and discipline.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To hate variance is to hate making money in poker.

The worse the beat (variance), the more you profit.

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All love remains in first place, even if all around there is so much hatred. Love conquers anywhere ... even on the board ..... repeat anywhere. Just want to feel this and do not include hate.

If you win you enjoy if you lose simply enjoy because you've gained experience and know how to play in the next matches. Love is in the air.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAVag

SAVag

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there was no dispersion, there no would be card games. Their unpredictability would be gone. To the dispersion can not apply neither with hate nor with love. She is one of the parameters of the game.

While you may have no control over variance, you can attempt to limit its effect by proper bet sizing and discipline.

+1 Absolutely right point of view

eulukaas1

eulukaas1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop excuse for written English, many use online translations but sometimes they make mistakes more like us. Anyway talking about love and hate can not live without any of them, so we have to love and hate, it is a natural part of us.

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love it when i win,i hate the variance when i lose but i blame it to my self not the variance.. i just make bad decision..

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hatred is a bad thing that should not have it why a person changes everything must accept with a smile even if you lost a lot of money it makes mobilized for the next time to play in good man learns from his mistakes luck to all lubovta conquers all

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is something I get used to live with. When I win is fine when I lost is not fine . Simple as that

S

sirota 1703

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The game should not be depression, self control, the first rule in poker. There are challenging moments in the game, but control is important.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Me too troubles one win, but if it was at least somewhat fair,side there is more to gain

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have a variance, I try not to play poker for money. As it passes, I then play for money.

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I know what are you trying to ask :) For me personally, I take much harder variance against me, than I enjoy variance in my favor. I just cant stand when I lose coinflip 10 times in a row... Or when I lose with dominating hands more often than I win. And when luck goes to my favor, so I win 10 coinflips in a row, I just dont enjoy it that much, how much I hate losing. So if there was no variance, and I would win 50% of coinflips in every session I play, I would appreciate it I guess :) But we all know that this simply isnt possible. Thats poker ;)

K

Kevin Erickson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance... definitely both love and hate. When you run bad it hurts and when you run good it is awesome!

G

GotNoMercy4u

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What about variance? Hate, love, I do not know what to say, I just know that I've been getting a bit of it lately. But it seems that I really like suffering, I've been playing more and more. Good luck at the tables or better with the bye variance.

I compleatly understand you, feel the same way sometimes, allways after a loss becouse after a win I feel good, but after I loose my mind goes creazy...Why, how and all that.
Got to sleap over it and tomorow is a new day.

Good luck

X

xsavier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These variances.mean in the diferent kinds of games will kill u if u r a newbie. Just relax

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
winning is always a high, losing is always a low.. i think when we play to much, our brain can go into overdrive and make back those loses, and play different when losing.. as i have gotten older i limit my playing, and take notes when to play, and take a break it has helped a lot to balance me.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is true thing in Nature
so no positive or negative feelings on it

I just ACCEPT it.