gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well it's that time of year again !!! Although I always follow everything online and on the tv, I've only been once to the greatest poker show around. I went in 2015 and played in the Colossus. What an experience!! Anyone got any wsop stories to tell??

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's that time of year again !!! Although I always follow everything online and on the tv, I've only been once to the greatest poker show around. I went in 2015 and played in the Colossus. What an experience!! Anyone got any WSOP stories to tell??

Hi. I've only seen this game on TV. must be really incredible. I will report your topic to the moderators to move you to a place that I consider more appropriate:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/
I suggest that before posting, read what is allowed in each forum. Good luck

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi. I've only seen this game on TV. must be really incredible. I will report your topic to the moderators to move you to a place that I consider more appropriate:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/
I suggest that before posting, read what is allowed in each forum. Good luck
Thanks for your reply, but it is the right thread ....Tourna,ment Poker,

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is. I am anxious to see what new folks come out of it and what old ones return to the top.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can say that this is my dream, and soon it will come true. 2-3 years and I'll be there anyway)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go every year and play 1 or 2 WSOP events as well as a bunch of other tournaments. My best finish was in the Ladies event several years ago when I finished 31st.

Will be playing the Colossus this year.

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go every year and play 1 or 2 WSOP events as well as a bunch of other tournaments. My best finish was in the Ladies event several years ago when I finished 31st.

Hello. 31st it's ITM? Congrats!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

What is the value ratio per $1,000 guaranteed? Like cheaper than $0.20. Are chips a struggle to get in these WSOP tournaments? Asking for a friend.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. 31st it's ITM? Congrats!

Yep - it was for $4305. Not my biggest cash but definitely my favorite. :)

What is the value ratio per $1,000 guaranteed? Like cheaper than $0.20. Are chips a struggle to get in these WSOP tournaments? Asking for a friend.

I don't know that you mean by value ratio.

It is not that easy to build a big stack - but depends on the game and your table.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
that's so cool.....I have a friend from Brazil...I'm a bit confused now but I think she said from Sao Paolo

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

OK Debi...you're on !!!! See you at the final table and when we get to heads up we can arm wrestle for the bracelet looool

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have played this series of tournaments only online. Once I won about $ 40. I really like this format of tournaments. In the future I will also try to play WSOP tournaments.
Good luck.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never been to any of the WSOP events, but it is something that would be really fun to do one day. Hopefully I will get a chance at some point to give it a shot :).

WSOP