m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night guys.

have you had any kind of crisis? Did they get discouraged for some time?

Lately I've been running out of heart to play, for a few days now this has increased.

What do you recommend? What did you do to improve on and off the tables?

ReoRekop

ReoRekop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you find the way for my part I think about the things that I would like to achieve a great climb and the motivation comes to me

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the crises were all players the main thing is not to despair !!! Try not to play for a while and analyze your game !!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Assuming you are a part time player and not a pro, then just dont play. There is no need to feel, poker is something, you "have" to do.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good night guys.

Lately I've been running out of heart to play, for a few days now this has increased.

Try to remember what it was that you first loved about the game... remember when you first played, who you played with if you learnt with someone specific or a specific moment that was vivid...

Enjoyment isn't some thing you can force and if your joy in Poker is dwindling then it's not a big problem, take a break it doesn't have to be for good and casually playing a game every now and then might just give you the feeling you've been missing...

I've enjoyed playing with you in the CardsChat games, I will miss you if you take too long a break from the game...

Good Luck

I really hope to see you at the tables again...

vokrugdookola

vokrugdookola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is interesting to listen to the answers, I myself can not make myself play for 3 months

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many interesting things in life. You need a break from poker. Spend a good time with family and friends. Go somewhere to rest. It helps to recover physically and mentally.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are not the only one having a problem ... if you are able not to go for a while, then take a break. I personally can not play. so just moving to another room.

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night guys.

If you are losing continuously in poker then you won't be feeling like playing. You might think that playing poker is a loss of time and loss of money. In such situations it is better to have a break to regain your confidence.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get you some time in this period clear your mind, refresh.. went from the same situation where you can't find any mood for that but you will overcome it especially if you love the game you can't just go like that.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker does not bother me. And if someone is tired, it is better to choose another occupation

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I do not want to play, then I just do not play. I think you just need to take a break, relax. But in no case do you need to force yourself to play, because it will obviously lead to losses.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens to everyone. Take a break, go outdoors and do something fun.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also going through this, and difficult when looking for something, runs behind studies and the results do not come !!!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise you to go to rest on nature, on fresh air. A good rest will allow you to recover your strength and you will again have a desire to play poker.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to remember what it was that you first loved about the game... remember when you first played, who you played with if you learnt with someone specific or a specific moment that was vivid...

Enjoyment isn't some thing you can force and if your joy in Poker is dwindling then it's not a big problem, take a break it doesn't have to be for good and casually playing a game every now and then might just give you the feeling you've been missing...

I've enjoyed playing with you in the CardsChat games, I will miss you if you take too long a break from the game...

Good Luck

I really hope to see you at the tables again...

thank you for the words man!

I'll give a thought and think a little ... I intend to continue with the freerols, but I was discouraged playing for money .....
I hope to build strength to continue

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hello
I feel you
Happens all the time.
Initially it is disturbing.
But once you overcome that feeling.
You don't ever feel the pain again.
Hope you get over it soon.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I also lose interest in the game. In such cases, I take a break and it always helps me. After the break, I make good decisions and always have better results.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Unfortunately, I also lost interest in the game. So now I play only freerolls and I hope that small victories will return old feelings. But there are some advantages, I began to read more articles about poker, about players. It motivates.
:icon_stud

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night guys.

I also sometimes have moments when I lose somewhere, then I don’t want to play, but I take short breaks and rest from the game, but then with new forces and thoughts I start to play, if you like to play and enjoy the game, I’m I advise you to take a break and then continue to play on a bright head with new thoughts!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You know better what you feel now and make a decision that you think is best for you. To know that we all have those moments and you must learn to accept.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes of course. Poker is hobby for me so when i do not have enough time or my mind is focused on something different i simply do not play. Usually in July and August i rarely play poker as there are many other things to do in the summer.

L

lontrus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talk to a friend, ask someone out for dinner, wake up and make scrambled eggs.

Repeat until you feel that itch for the tables like a smoker who just realized he's out of cigarettes.

Anyway, I'm quite a solitary guy so I'd just talk to myself, order a pizza and wake up drunk.

But you do you, my good man.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 weeks of playing everyday and couldn't get into the game this was my biggest crisis which i remember.