Unlucky KK

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I played sit-and-go tonight and once again with my pocket KK ran into AA and lost. When KK comes to me and one of the rivals goes All-in, I understand that KK is for Call makes me risky, I have a QC the most unlucky card, the percentage of my winnings on a QC is 4℅-5℅ no more, but I can’t do anything with myself, my hand reaches for the call button, it feels like KK mesmerizing. on KK all-in and lose, lose and again go all-in when KK come in, damn some way. How to get rid of the payoff? I would be grateful for any sovet.S Sergey respect.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just don't be a nit and pay the player. Nothing to worry about. What should worry you most should be your plays on marginal situations.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is temporary bad luck, it is not always possible to win with KK, but everything can change at any moment, the main thing to be sure of itself.:)

T

tengteng

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just hipe someone else to not have straight or Aa

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I lose with NO AGAINST 55 IT'S JUST LUCK NO SKILLS ..I LOSE A BIG STACK CHIPS ...SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO GO FOLD IF THEY GO ALL IN ..JUST GO ALL ON IF YOU ARE ON THE FLOP AND HAVE A KING DOWN ..THEN YOU CAN GO ALL IN

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you deny an all-in with K-K?
There's only one better combination, and if the all-in happens preflop that means you cannot do anything else. (except bubble against biggers stack, it can be a fold)
If you're able to see the flop and the ace shows up, there are several actions you can do / (or the other 'll do) to see that the other one hit's the ace or yours are still better.
I recognized that there are several people who are afraid of bigger cards and simply cannot play with them.

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do what you have to do and accept what 's happening for granted. Remove all thoughts of bad luck and take the habit do not complain about failures in the handouts, it will only make everything worse.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a lot of such situations and each
not always this KK hand will lead to defeat
Play your game, find out your opponents and your cowboys will surely break rockets but it will not always be[emoji1783][emoji1783]vs [emoji573][emoji573]

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I went through a long streak of losing with KK when I got all in preflop. The frustrating part was it was rarely losing to AA or AX hitting an ace. It was to straights, flushes or trips. When I say long, I mean years.

But I still play them aggressively and have seem to (knock on wood) come out of my poor run with them. Stick to putting yourself in situations where you have the best percentage to win and things should work out in your favor over the long run.

L

lusquinha2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK is one of the most dangerous/funniest hands to get while playing poker

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very difficult to fold a KK, more is needed if you want to be a different poker player. The only way to win at poker is to fold big hands when necessary.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KK is a very strong starting hand, that is until it gets beat on the flop or river. Any hand has the potential of winning or losing preflop! It's the luck of the community cards that decide the outcome, the only thing that we have control over is how we play the hand. So, if you played the hand right and you lose because the community cards 'had it in for you', there's not much you can do about that regardless of what two cards you start off with.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got similar but not the same problem. Usually when i get KK and play agressive almost always get ace in the flop which makes me scary to play and almost always i loose with some hand like A2 or A6. It was a some time ago and always made me angry loosing my stake.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Truth is KK is not unlucky at all, maybe you are! To get KK is really lucky, it doesn't mean you will win the hand every time. In the long run, years to come, you will more times with KK than lose that's for sure. But in a single hand? You will never know, so play the best you can and forget lucky! Lucky you already had if you were dealt KK ^^