UB bonus dollars

PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know the difference between points to clear "bonus dollars" and UPC points and "points earned between yadda and yadda"???

I earned a small amount of cash in a freeroll...then I earned "points" finishing 9th in a points tourney....

Pending bonus $$ still pending...."pts earned" still zero but "Ultimate Points" balance is NOT zero????

:confused:

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I earn UltimatePoints™ by playing at the play chip tables?
YES! You will earn 1 UltimatePoints™ for every hour of play at our ring games, including real money and play chip tables. Tournament tables are not eligible for UltimatePoints™. Play at multiple tables to double or even triple the points you earn. (The time you spend sitting out won't count though!) One (1) UltimatePoint™ for every hour of play will be credited to your Ultimate Player's Club Account at the end of each month. There is a maximum of 500 UltimatePoints™ granted per month for time played at money and play chip tables.

How do I convert Bonus Dollars to cash?

Bonus dollars can be converted to real money just by playing on our site. For every 10 UltimatePoints™ you earn at our raked Ring Game tables, your account will be credited with $1 from your Bonus Dollars, which you can then play or withdraw.

For every 30 UltimatePoints™ you earn in our Sit 'n Gos and Tournaments, your account will be credited with $1 from your Bonus Dollars, which you can then play or withdraw.

They always run promotions allowing you to convert Ultimate Points into cash also, and at a faster rate than normal. One promo ends today. They also have other "promos" such as " Be the first player to join any real money table with five or more seats and earn 25% more UltimatePoints™".

Last edited:
PokerPete

PokerPete

RIP Logic And Sanity
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks...it had me baffled and I couldn't find this info

burntaces

burntaces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BONUS BUCKS

Anyone know the difference between points to clear "bonus dollars" and UPC points and "points earned between yadda and yadda"???

I earned a small amount of cash in a freeroll...then I earned "points" finishing 9th in a points tourney....

Pending bonus $$ still pending...."pts earned" still zero but "Ultimate Points" balance is NOT zero????

:confused:

IF YOU READ THE TOURNEY DETAILS ON THE PT freerolls IT SAID YOU CANT USE THOSE POINTS FOR PROMOTIONS SUCH AS... THE RELEASE OF BONUS DOLLARS