Two Poker YouTube Channels You Must Check Out

B

benjaminlam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone my name is Benjamin and this is my first post. Im an advanced poker player now but not too long ago I was a disaster. And this wasnt because I was unexperienced; in fact, I have been playing poker for several years and it wasnt until 3 years ago that I started to improve. I used to play against non-experienced players like me back then winning every now and then, only if I got lucky. Then I started watching some videos and in less than 2 months I was a completely different player; started winning (almost) every single poker session. How? I gained a whole different perspective of the game; learnt a lot of concepts and strategies and they all came from 2 Youtube channels you should definitely check out:

The Poker Bank: Mostly online cash game strategy. Believe me what you . thought of doing right, Splitsuit will prove otherwise. He . explains a lot of basic and advanced concepts putting real . hands subscribers send as an example. If youre relatively . new to Poker you may find what he says too mathematical . at some point, but trust me watch a couple of his videos . and youll play a lot differently than you used to and a lot . better.

Alec Torelli's channel: Its the channel of a very successful professional poker . player. He puts a lot of effort into it and keeps it . updated. Torelli personally explains his thought . process when playing a hand, teaching you how to . think like a pro does and gives you very helpful . advice.
What other YouTube channels do you recommend?

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice channels thanks for sharing

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've looked both channels and they're very nice, thanks for sharing!