bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
surely I will follow some of these players who are indicating in Twitch because you know the twitch as I already have accounts on twitch and I like to watch live games and still take doubts and receive tips from those watching stud

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if u can play well, its ok .. but if you are a bad player I do not recommend you enter the twitch lol ..

Although I find it fun to share your games with people who are just starting to play something online ... maybe one day I will be encouraged to show something from other games except poker.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I go to see the times when there is something, I do broadcasts on my channel in the twitch, I do not see much of the other channels because they are in English, and my audition for English is not good, I need you to speak slowly, so I understand what is being said, so I end up staying in the brasiliero channels, and mine when I transmit the tournaments I play.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tuned in to twitch many times, just to follow some of my poker pro favorites, but also to gain experience in gaming from many that have been playing and will show some save timing techinues, always watch the poker stars events from twitch also

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very often I go to poker streams pokerstars Pro Mikhail Innerpsy Shalamov, just watch various tournaments on online games, it is a pity that the poker audience is not developed on twitch as for example online games!

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I'm a rare guest on twitch. rare because I do not have much free time to watch other people's games, and that is, in my opinion it is better to spend with your family or your favorite game of poker. maybe someday I will reconsider my attitude to this type of information, and maybe it will be more interesting to me, just need to hold on to retirement. that's when you can learn all the remaining pleasures of life that have passed me. :D

ninjah404

ninjah404

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all! Papich is THE Best poker player on Twitch:p

Newmember_5

Newmember_5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:jd4:I think i would watch streams, but got not links for it. I click some links of u and try to get a live stream. Its interesting to see how somebody wins a million dollar. Yesterday i watched the final of bahamas 2018 in youtube.:top:

Edit:everybody is offline.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Twitch is not something I have time for , there are so many other videos out there on the internet and it is a lot to try and keep up with.
I watch poker on TV , and see my favorites there , also I am glad for the news articles i Cards Chat to keep me updated to . So, I do not watch Twitch at all.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have time, I look at the Twitch Mikhail Semin broadcast. I like his game and his sense of humor.