8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- to see my position;

2- how many chips do I have;

3- how many people are on the table and how many are in the hand;

4- what are the styles of these people and skill scale, as well as being sensitive to the logic and emotional state of these people;

5- my cards;

6- how many chips does my opponent have;

7- in what stage of the tournament am I and / or how much is the BB (big blind) and pot and / or how many chips do I have and need to reach in time to hold. What is the average length of time and stack to ITM and to final table;

8- how is my focus / intensity and physical / vital, emotional, mental and spiritual state;

9- If I raise pre-flop I will give c-bet on the flop (50-90% of the time);

10 - what the adversary knoweth of me/my range;

11- my size-bet and the opponent's bet or not bet value (touch the opponent's limit, see his weak point and when he shows weakness or force in the preflop, flop, turn and river);

12- flop cards, turn, river, and range of possible hands and odds.

* Listen more to the inner voice *
That’s 3-15s at a time.
If I don't understand it is better to fold or cast luck.

Highlighting that this is my steps, what you can add me or if I give you a new insight, feel free!

Last edited:
V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Step 13. Concentrate really hard to see if you can read your opponents minds to see what cards they have.

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
12 steps

I would add "do I want to bluff". You have to mix it up, even if you don't bluff as a rule.

F

FlopYourNuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is step 8 really that important seems like some kind of zen meditation thing.

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is step 8 really that important seems like some kind of zen meditation thing.

I am not the zen type of guy, but I like spirituality and my state of mind is really that important; meditation helps many people, you know, for to clear your thoughts, give your best, and improve your connection with God.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
An interesting application of the 12-steps program.I play mostly cash games - limit holder - so some of the steps are not that critical, such as stack size.
You have made a very detailed list and I hope it helps you.
Good luck.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1- to see my position;

2- how many chips do I have;

3- how many people are on the table and how many are in the hand;

4- what are the styles of these people and skill scale, as well as being sensitive to the logic and emotional state of these people;

5- my cards;

6- how many chips does my opponent have;

7- in what stage of the tournament am I and / or how much is the BB (big blind) and pot and / or how many chips do I have and need to reach in time to hold. What is the average length of time and stack to ITM and to final table;

8- how is my focus / intensity and physical / vital, emotional, mental and spiritual state;

9- If I raise pre-flop I will give c-bet on the flop (50-90% of the time);

10 - what the adversary knoweth of me/my range;

11- my size-bet and the opponent's bet or not bet value (touch the opponent's limit, see his weak point and when he shows weakness or force in the preflop, flop, turn and river);

12- flop cards, turn, river, and range of possible hands and odds.

* Listen more to the inner voice *
That’s 3-15s at a time.
If I don't understand it is better to fold or cast luck.

Highlighting that this is my steps, what you can add me or if I give you a new insight, feel free!

I always go through all those steps twice before I go all in preflop with garbage :)

V

Veggamight2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey

I dont like to know ow many chip i have and i just play win loose its just gives me more experiences

A

Avantured

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I look my hand I think:
1. Value hand - strong preflop hands.
2. Showdown Value. High Cards, but not premium, connectors, low pairs. Will slow play most time. Try to set/street mining to win big. Use this type of hands to balance my chart.
3. Semi bluff, bluff hands use from position, stacks and game lvl, type.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's good, but some kind of fool suddenly, at the early position, with half your chips going all in with 2 * 7, against your AA and will win, many change the style of the game it's important to remember

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands