Trash talking - is it a good `tool`?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK - either you keep changing your mind or your original point was so vague that it didn't make any sense to anyone, which is why this keeps going around in circles.

So to settle this, please give us some specific examples of what you consider to be +EV trash talking, needling or whatever else it was you had in mind when you started this thread.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Christ sake. Check what I said "I don`t needle people when I`m in a pot"
note "IN A POT" - I will before and after but very rarely, IN A POT!!!

When I do `blow (I guess u have added `AKA tilt`?) I said I control it after a few seconds. I then start to have a go at people to make them think I`m on tilt, til I get a good hand.

If I were u Stu, I would just back out. U r starting to make yourself look silly :cool:

1. You wrote "I can`t be bothered going through all of the post, but I don`t think at any point I either said I do this or that "

There was no indication of whether this was in or out of a pot therefore it can be assumed to be a general sweeping statement and therefore I quoted examples of you stating things you did as you had stated that you were unsure if you had made such statments.

2. "Check what I said "I don`t needle people when I`m in a pot"
note "IN A POT" - I will before and after but very rarely, IN A POT!!!"

This is a contradiction. In simple Boolean terms you can either do something or not do something. Someone who rarely chats whilst in a pot falls into the "chats during a pot" category.

3. "If a real donk hits I will not be nasty, I will normally be witty, something like "Hey John, if u call tech support they will sort u out a fold button" or "You call button must be worn out by now" - they are always followed by a smiley face or wink"

"If I were u Stu, I would just back out. U r starting to make yourself look silly :cool:"

"U will have to get up a lot earlier in the morning to catch me out, little boy :cool:"

I think you are so bad at dealing with confrontation that you suffer with tilt a great deal as I firmly believe that tilt is not something limited to poker but something that plagues a person in life in general.

The general tone and content of your posts is unorganized, contradictory and highly emotional. I believe what Im seeing in those last two quotes is a person who is so prone to "tilt" that when faced with someone stating that his "trash talk strategy is pointless" the very same defense mechanisms you previously stated are consciously or unconscionably brought into effect.

There are several other examples of your defense mechanisms coming into place within this thread, would you like me to begin revealing them to you? Just to make this clear, these are the very same mechanisms you outlined and not ones I am inferring... just in the same way you accurately described the feeling of tilt after loosing a hand and then began to become emotionally charged when it was pointed out that when you have these feelings you are actually suffering from tilt.

Last edited:
konawajim

konawajim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Dont think most people are good enough to not let trash talk distract them

2. Mock a fool and become a fool

3. Teach a fish and they are not a fish anymore

4. Its unneccessarily draws attention to how you play

5. The jabronis you are mean mocking will come after you future games and they will do it in weird and unorthodox ways

6. Its just not nice

So save the trash talk and the drama for your mama

good luck at the tables,

t
I like this comment :)

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. You wrote "I can`t be bothered going through all of the post, but I don`t think at any point I either said I do this or that "

There was no indication of whether this was in or out of a pot therefore it can be assumed to be a general sweeping statement and therefore I quoted examples of you stating things you did as you had stated that you were unsure if you had made such statments.

2. "Check what I said "I don`t needle people when I`m in a pot"
note "IN A POT" - I will before and after but very rarely, IN A POT!!!"

This is a contradiction. In simple Boolean terms you can either do something or not do something. Someone who rarely chats whilst in a pot falls into the "chats during a pot" category.

3. "If a real donk hits I will not be nasty, I will normally be witty, something like "Hey John, if u call tech support they will sort u out a fold button" or "You call button must be worn out by now" - they are always followed by a smiley face or wink"

"If I were u Stu, I would just back out. U r starting to make yourself look silly :cool:"

"U will have to get up a lot earlier in the morning to catch me out, little boy :cool:"

I think you are so bad at dealing with confrontation that you suffer with tilt a great deal as I firmly believe that tilt is not something limited to poker but something that plagues a person in life in general.

The general tone and content of your posts is unorganized, contradictory and highly emotional. I believe what Im seeing in those last two quotes is a person who is so prone to "tilt" that when faced with someone stating that his "trash talk strategy is pointless" the very same defense mechanisms you previously stated are consciously or unconscionably brought into effect.

There are several other examples of your defense mechanisms coming into place within this thread, would you like me to begin revealing them to you? Just to make this clear, these are the very same mechanisms you outlined and not ones I am inferring... just in the same way you accurately described the feeling of tilt after loosing a hand and then began to become emotionally charged when it was pointed out that when you have these feelings you are actually suffering from tilt.

But I`m a winning player? nuf said :)

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK - either you keep changing your mind or your original point was so vague that it didn't make any sense to anyone, which is why this keeps going around in circles.

So to settle this, please give us some specific examples of what you consider to be +EV trash talking, needling or whatever else it was you had in mind when you started this thread.

Lord save me... The threat title "Trash talking - is it a good `tool`

Then, after I think it was the first post, I pointed out that me using the phrase `trash talking` might not be exactly correct.

I have been through it all and I never said I consider any form of trash talking to be a +EV

All I have in this post is U and Stu going in 2 different direction. When I answer one of your points, Stu then picks it up in relation to a completely different point he had made - no wonder it is going around in circles.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

LOL I could not have scripted this better.

This is one of your defense mechanisms.

Lets recap what you stated earlier in the thread, if you get sucked out on you look up a players stats to see iff they win or not. This is not so that you can replay the hand with new info and maybe see if there was some logic behind what happened but rather to make yourself feel better.

So you then got some flac about the strategy being bad and you post this.

It then must follow, without me checking, that everyone responding is also a winning player, great!!!

Nice one ;)

Do you notice the similarities here?

So I then return to the tilt issues you demonstrate and point out that you are responding in a fashion conducive with you dealing with tilt, namely comments like this "If I were u Stu, I would just back out. U r starting to make yourself look silly :cool: "

You then reply with one of the defense mechanisms you previously outlined in the thread, namely

I will now state that the reason I believe you think that "trash talking" is a good strategy is that you suffer from tilt issues and either consciously or unconsciously believe that everyone else in the world thinks in the same way as you and it is that logic that leads you to believe its a good strategy, or to put it more simply, you think its good because it would work on you.

This conclusion comes from several years of reading forum posts and threads and there is a common theme with trash talking strategy threads, the OP tilts easily and assumes everyone else is the same. You can just trawl 2+2 or any other forum and when you get to know the OP you start to see this pattern emerge.

I actually thought about writing this post in advance and asking WV to post it if my prediction was correct; I knew the winning player remark would be your response to my previous post!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lord save me... The threat title "Trash talking - is it a good `tool`

Then, after I think it was the first post, I pointed out that me using the phrase `trash talking` might not be exactly correct.

I have been through it all and I never said I consider any form of trash talking to be a +EV

All I have in this post is U and Stu going in 2 different direction. When I answer one of your points, Stu then picks it up in relation to a completely different point he had made - no wonder it is going around in circles.

You're still missing the point. All we need to stop going around in circles is for you to give us some specific examples of the kind of table talk you had in mind when you started this thread.

F

fkucdaw0rld

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online i'll vent a little bit here or there but usually just laugh off whatever terrible play was made...in person tho i never trash talk, i say nice hand and maybe get up to smoke a cigarette...the only talking i do at a table is just among the other players, making small talk....at worst i'll exchange a 'did this guy really just call with that' glance at one of my table mates, but i make it a point not to say anything negative to anyone who makes a bad play...the most self-destructive thing about my game is that if theres a player who is clearly being an asshole to the table, i will sometimes play hands i normally wouldnt play in order to tilt him...obviously i dont start making horrible -EV calls but i'm a more inclined to play cards that i normally wouldnt

C

cards148

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think TRASH TALKING is ever a good idea. Makes your look foolish.

G

Gunner57

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rolandadio:

It is great you are a winning player. That is everyone's first step to confirming that they could be good at poker. What is amazing is you seem (or claim) to have done this naturally without much book reading and only learning at the tables. Congrats!

We all play poker for different reasons. For me, I play poker because I want to get better. I love playing games, at first sucking and then getting better and better till I am the best. That is why I play poker, cause I want to get better.

From what I have seen on this thread Rolandadio there is a good chance that if you were to focus on your emotions and the reasons why you need to check people stats and/or needle them when they suck out you could see your win rate go up. I would say that the amount of profit you could gain by addressing the reason for needling others would be greater than what you could hope to ever accomplish through trash talking.

It may be right now that you let your emotions get a hold of you when you get sucked out until you check their stats or make fun of them and this is your way of anti-tiliting. If so, that is great that it works for you (that you have a way to reduce tilt). But, there may be a better way out there to reduce your need for this anti-tilting tool in the first place.

Also, Tilt is not measured in win vs lost. I have been on tilt plenty of times and won. Tilt as defined by Tommy Angelo is "any time you are not playing your A-Game" Your B-Game could be profitable! but if you are able to play your A Game more you win more $

Just something to think about if you want. By all means if you dont want to think THAT much about poker please dont, but for me I want to get better so I am all ears if people think I am wrong.

As for trash talking I dont do it. I would give away too much info, my emotions would get the better of me, and I dont like being an A hole. I try to be quiet and friendly. I do find that once I am comfortable I give too much info away though :(

Stu:

As always you have great insight. This thread due to both sides poking and prodding each other has yielded some interesting information on a topic that normally would not have yielded nothing really useful.

Last edited:
Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Let There Be Chat

It will improve your ROI without a doubt.
What was I thinking before.
I see the Light

Let There Be Chat

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huh. Still no specific examples...

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To clarify...

The using OPR/ sharkscope...

The guy sucks out. I then check the hand history. From the hand history, stack position, etc, etc, I then think - in the case of a real bad beat "why the f*** did they do that".
I then check their stats and find out they are a losing player. I think "explains it all" at that point any tilt issues go as it makes me feel better. I might think `donk` but I don`t say `donk`
If the player who makes the bad play happens to be a winning player in a funny way it also makes me feel better. I think "They must normally play well"
I then make the appropriate notes

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To clarify...

Originally Posted by Ronaldadio
Just to clarify...

If a real donk hits I will not be nasty, I will normally be witty, something like "Hey John, if u call tech support they will sort u out a fold button" or "You call button must be worn out by now" - they are always followed by a smiley face or wink.

If I`m playing against decent players and I get half decent hands and push say 2 or 3 times in a row, I will then become a big head "Like taking candy off babies" "I`m so good at this game"

This is controlled most of the time.

When I do `blow aka tilt ` I will control it after a few seconds. The way I do this is I keep moaning on til I get a decent hand, make some comment about how bad everyone is and make it look like I`m on tilt by saying something like "see you muppets later" push with my AK type of holding and the amount of times I get called by Ax or K10...u will be amazed.

However, as I don`t note everything I say when playing poker, this might not be exact

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great - now we've actually got something concrete to talk about.

If a real donk hits I will not be nasty, I will normally be witty, something like "Hey John, if u call tech support they will sort u out a fold button" or "You call button must be worn out by now" - they are always followed by a smiley face or wink.

This is the one that I really don't like, and which I think is particularly -EV. The smiley face or wink doesn't change the fact that you're telling bad players what they're doing wrong.

What makes it worse, IMO, is that the positive result would probably otherwise have reinforced their behaviour - by making those kind of comments you're making them feel bad about their bad play, when they probably otherwise would have felt good about it.

If I`m playing against decent players and I get half decent hands and push say 2 or 3 times in a row, I will then become a big head "Like taking candy off babies" "I`m so good at this game"

This is controlled most of the time.

When I do `blow aka tilt ` I will control it after a few seconds. The way I do this is I keep moaning on til I get a decent hand, make some comment about how bad everyone is and make it look like I`m on tilt by saying something like "see you muppets later" push with my AK type of holding and the amount of times I get called by Ax or K10...u will be amazed.

The problem I see here is that the behaviour is very card-dependent. It's certainly possible that it will encourage people to call lighter against you, which is a beautiful thing when you've got a better hand than them. But you don't have control over when you get your good hands, so what happens when you set this up then go card dead?

I see this as being a particularly big problem if we're talking about tournaments, as usually retaining fold equity is a much bigger advantage than having opponents that will call you light (because once you get short you're going to want to get away with steals much more often than you're going to want to get called light). If we gain light calls but lose our ability to steal, I'm thinking we're getting the bad end of the deal in a lot of cases.

Against reasonable / observant opponents the second behaviour is also exploitable, unless you're balancing by also pushing with bad hands some of the time when you say "see you muppets later". Granted, that's probably not an issue if you're only playing micro stakes, but it does mean it's a 'strategy' with limited usefulness. Observant opponents should be able to work out that you'll only ever say that when you've got a good hand, and therefore won't give you action unless they're holding a monster themselves.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I have seen on this thread Rolandadio there is a good chance that if you were to focus on your emotions and the reasons why you need to check people stats and/or needle them when they suck out you could see your win rate go up. I would say that the amount of profit you could gain by addressing the reason for needling others would be greater than what you could hope to ever accomplish through trash talking.

^^

This

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Possibly Stu. However, some football/ soccer players are very aggressive and sometimes they are booked and sent off for this. Their coach, however, does not say much because what makes them bad also makes them good ;)

Last edited:
Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great - now we've actually got something concrete to talk about.
This is the one that I really don't like, and which I think is particularly -EV. The smiley face or wink doesn't change the fact that you're telling bad players what they're doing wrong.

What makes it worse, IMO, is that the positive result would probably otherwise have reinforced their behaviour - by making those kind of comments you're making them feel bad about their bad play, when they probably otherwise would have felt good about it.

The problem I see here is that the behaviour is very card-dependent. It's certainly possible that it will encourage people to call lighter against you, which is a beautiful thing when you've got a better hand than them. But you don't have control over when you get your good hands, so what happens when you set this up then go card dead?

I see this as being a particularly big problem if we're talking about tournaments, as usually retaining fold equity is a much bigger advantage than having opponents that will call you light (because once you get short you're going to want to get away with steals much more often than you're going to want to get called light). If we gain light calls but lose our ability to steal, I'm thinking we're getting the bad end of the deal in a lot of cases.

Against reasonable / observant opponents the second behaviour is also exploitable, unless you're balancing by also pushing with bad hands some of the time when you say "see you muppets later". Granted, that's probably not an issue if you're only playing micro stakes, but it does mean it's a 'strategy' with limited usefulness. Observant opponents should be able to work out that you'll only ever say that when you've got a good hand, and therefore won't give you action unless they're holding a monster themselves.

All good points. But like anything in poker, I would guess u need more than just a TAG game? Also, what I`m saying above is not only card dependant, it is also position & player dependant.

I have found the "see you muppets later" or even a simple "Well, here goes, gg guys" will get more people to fold marginal hands, or at least, I feel more comfortable saying this then pushing with
hands myself. But tbh, I don`t have any stats to prove this as I don`t see what they have folded.

Lets face it, very few people want to be made to look stupid?

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Possibly Stu. However, some football/ soccer players are very aggressive and sometimes they are booked and sent off for this. Their coach, however, does not say much because what makes them bad also makes them good ;)

Do they use trash talking as a strategy or do they rely more on what is traditionally called skill? ;)

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do they use trash talking as a strategy or do they rely more on what is traditionally called skill? ;)

If you are on about the football analogy?

The point I was making was, an aggressive soccer play obviously has an amount of soccer skill. However, they `made it` in soccer because they also have an aggressive style. If they lose there aggressive style they won`t be 1/2 the player they were.

So I`m suggesting that if you are a player who uses the table talk I am suggesting, take that away from some players and they won`t be as good.

I doubt any player in the World is not effected by someone like Tony G.

A bit off subject, but the general thought pattern follows through. Some people play the `72` game where if u win a pot with 72 either by a bluff or you hit the flop, whatever, u win some kind of bonus off the other players (this is agreed in advance)

So people will make made moves with the worst hand in poker.

I am suggesting that sometimes people will get hacked off with the table mouth and sometimes play hands they probably should not to either prove a point or to get back at the mouth.

G

Gunner57

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are on about the football analogy?

The point I was making was, an aggressive soccer play obviously has an amount of soccer skill. However, they `made it` in soccer because they also have an aggressive style. If they lose there aggressive style they won`t be 1/2 the player they were.

So I`m suggesting that if you are a player who uses the table talk I am suggesting, take that away from some players and they won`t be as good.

I doubt any player in the World is not effected by someone like Tony G.

I dont think that your football example was a step in the right direction. What you describe here is 100% Tilt! As someone who has played organized team sports all of my life I can say for certain that trash talk / unsportsmanlike conduct in sports like football, soccer, baseball, ect are usually come from lack of discipline. It is Not aggressiveness, skill, or desire to be the best. Plain and simple when people let their mouths or let themselves get out of hand in the heat of the moment it is a sure sign of lack of discipline and inability to channel their emotions! This is exhibited greatly when you see the end of a blowout game?

Please do not associate this type of behavior in team sports as some type of indicator of skill or heart. To do so would be a great injustice to the others who play with discipline and control themselves while being successful.

Back to if trash talk could be a profitable in Poker......

One way to evaluate trash talk is by the possible outcomes of talking trash.
What are the possible outcomes of talking trash (assume all things the same)
Our Play Villain Play Outcome
Better Worse Positive
Better Better Negative
Better Same Neutral
Same Worse Positive
Same Same Neutral
Same Better Negative
Worse Worse Neutral
Worse Same Negative
Worse Better Negative

If we play Better or play the same game our expected outcome against an opponent is 1 positive, 1 negative, and 1 Neutral = Neutral

If we play worse we have the same and two negative expectations = Negative

Looking at it overall we have 2 positive expectations, 3 Neutral, and 4 negative = Negative

So looking at it this way it looks like it is either neutral or slightly negative. But this for sure is not the entire story so this is not to say for certain trash talk has a negative expected outcome.

Let us say hypothetically you can without a doubt play better or the same while trash talking. (You can only for certain control and measure your actions). Your expectation can then be positive about 1/3 of the time, another 1/3 it is likely to get you a negative result with the last 1/3 to be neutral. Overall not very convincing even after you eliminate your worst play.

I think another effective way to evaluate trash talk effectiveness would be in the same way we should evaluate the effectiveness of using physical tells at the table to make decisions. Here is how I think it should be worded:

"Trash talk is only useful when it causes your opponent to make the wrong decision when they otherwise would have made the right one."

Also, we need to clarify that for our opponent to make a “wrong decision”, this does not signify putting them on tilt necessarily, but that our trash talk influenced them to make a call/bet/fold that that they normally would not have made that would have been +EV for them.

This would require that our opponents would:
1) Understand what the right play is and 2) would have made the right play had we not intervened

So what this assumption and definition of trash talk as being effective we are saying that we need to be in a scenario that we are playing against a good player

Once you throw in these stipulations of being against a good player I think we can eliminate at least 75-90% of the field out there (present article writer included).

Not only do we though need to be against a good player who knows and understands correct play but we need to be able to manipulate his play and get him off of his A-Game. So for sake of argument take out the top 5% as they are not susceptible to trash talk and take out the bottom 75% so we are left with at best 20% (more likely 10% as bottom 80% does not know how to play correctly all the time and top 10% wont let you bother them).

Let us hypothetically say that you are really, really good and you can cut out the possibility that you will play worse by trash talking and the possibility that your opponent will get better. That still only leaves you with a rate of 50% of having any positive effect over only 20-10% of poker players….

Overall this leads me to the conclusion that while yes trash talk could be profitable, but that you would see bigger gains focusing your energy in other areas of your game.

Last edited:
R

rcsmith4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the trash talkers fall much more than the victims of the trash talkers. Some trash talkers can be really really inappropriate too, no reason for some of the things I hear.

E

Eddie Leeway

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to avoid it...but when I get a crybaby who starts talking sh*t to me after I win a hand off of them I tend to go off

It always seems that there's a "Pro" playing micro stakes who acts like they know the game better than you so they start with the DONKEY CLAIMS which always makes me laugh.....if you're such a superstar/pro then what are you doing playing micro-stakes champ?

I do find trash talk to get to me at certain times, but this of course goes both ways....

Example;
Last night I was playing a $3 regular 9-seat SnG and early on I limped into a hand w/4-10 CLUBS and flopped a flush draw so I called the next bet which was (I believe) 40, and the next bet at 70 so I went for it and called with a 3rd player calling as well....I caught another club on the river....I had the bettor pegged for holding a straight so when he went all-in I took the chance and called...the other player before me did not call.....when I took the pot the player who folded started crying and whining calling me a DONK and all, and I always find this as a case of sour grapes.

I took a chance here, and the price to call wasn't high at all....they should not have let me limp into the hand and the bets should have been stronger because I would have folded and I would not try to chase it if either one did play it aggressive....The fact that I bet a total of 110 in chips to see the turn and river wasn't a donk move at al, in my opinion

He couldn't get over it and I proceeded to keep up with his trash talk and wound up as the solid chip leader throughout the game right up until the remaining last 3 players into the money along with Crybaby and another player who no held the most chips between us....when crybaby busted in 3rd place(I wish it was me who knocked him out, but it wasn't) I sent him my "utmost gratitude" and finished the game placing 2nd after 11 more hands....I knew I was getting under his skin because up until the final-3 players he stayed away from the majority of hands I was in and played extremely tight...earlier on he was playing too many hands and trying to be aggressive

A week earlier I had some crazy lady making all these racial comments when I won a sizable pot by flopping a straight(3-7) she was calling me a donk because I called when she had the top pair...It didn't make sense what she was saying....She started sounding off with "your momma" comments like a damn 3rd grader and used the "N" word a few times claiming I must be one since I'm from New York along with all this other nonsense I just kept popping off right back at her and entertained the rest of the table as we went along.....I've played her since and she's kept her mouth shut, for now

I thought of reporting her simply because the racial comments were way off base (especially when all poker sites have people of different race/nationalitiy/religion), but I myself didn't want to come off like a rat so I let it go because I don't want the BS drama either, and she's the one who needed to get over it

If you want to trash talk at least be witty and smart about it...don't make yourself look ignorant, racist, or small-minded because it will reveal just how unintelligent you really may be to the other players who really don't want this BS at the table anyway

If you lose just suck it up...it's part of the game...we've all lost some great hands due to the usual river magic and outright luck for the opponent, and you'll just end up looking like you're a cheap, whining crybaby who shouldn't be playing the game in the first place

For what it's worth...this is my two cents on this thread/subject

Good Luck out there

Last edited:
Tino11

Tino11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I turn table chat off, 100% of the time, so you can mouth off all ya like, it wont have any effect on me, but you will lose focus and start making mistakes and that is only good for your opponents.
Please, keep up the good work.

Amandalyn

Amandalyn

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion I dont have respect for people who resort to less then favorable means to win. I don't know a single poker player that actually cashes on a regular basis that plays what I think is dirty. I feel if you are trying so hard to provoke others emotions its almost impossible that you are not doing the same to yourself. Who wants to live life on that emotional roller coaster? I sure don't. The game already requires much mental stability. Playing with that stratagy "TOOL" would just be exausting. Who want to make a living by bringing down others? not me. Not saying I am perfect.. I have snapped before, and all it does it make ME feel bad. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a conscience! Did I spell that right? Conscience? lol