TOP 5 WORST POKER COMEBACKS

G

GEORDIE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when someone insults you at the poker table, you shoot back with the perfect, witty, incisive retort. Then there's most of the time, when you say shit like this:

5) Oh yeah? Well, your mom draws dead.
4) I may be stupid, but you're winning.
3) Well, you know, if even a retard wouldn't make that call, then I guess that makes me a super-retard.
2) Maybe I don't have brains but it takes more than brains for .... uh .... **** you.
1) Speaking of bad calls, God made a bad call when he made your face. Like you said I made a bad call and your face, that's also a bad call. By God. The making your face the way he did. Which is worse than my call. Because you're ugly, and it's God's fault.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welly said:
'Well at least I'm not a faggot' :confused:

I love that one especially when I come back with that I'm a lesbian and don't you wish you could watch.:D

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did watch and it was memorable :)

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'stfu, I win 30 of these a day and have an ITM of 114%' :confused:

BKrywko1

BKrywko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw some clown type in a Absolute freeroll that he was a pro a couple of years, and when I told him he was bullsh$%, he responded by saying that, "These are great practice for the big tournaments!"

Yeah, because there are just scads of douchebags pushing all-in on the first hand with 9-4 offsuit :-\

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bubbasbestbabe said:
I love that one especially when I come back with that I'm a lesbian and don't you wish you could watch.:D

Nothing wrong with that, I always say "so you like the same thing I do" :)

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 2 i use are

(When sucking someone out of a tournament)

"I'd like to argue with you, but i'm busy playing poker"

and

I cant discuss it with you now, leave a message on my forum - www.idontgiveashit.com