Tired of bad beats ? A possible solution..

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey guys, I hear and read so often about bad beats and how people always got sucked out on or being ahead till the river hits the board and they end up with the worst hand. So I thought maybe it's time to switch to RAZZ ! That's where the worst hand wins doesn't it ? Maybe we'll hear less complaining. What do you think ?

ptracco

ptracco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahaha.. I think if I go to play RAZZ I will get always the BEST hands at river (and loose)
damn bad luck lol

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
then it is already better to play the hai-low stud, there will be half as many complaints))).
complaints are part of the game))). people like to experience luck and complain that they are not lucky as others.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
hahahaha.. I think if I go to play RAZZ I will get always the BEST hands at river (and loose)
damn bad luck lol

Lol. Thought of that too. And you'll start getting AA and KK like crazy. The thing is, it's a lot easier to remember the suckouts and the bad beats, so we think that luck is always against us which is actually not true considering that every player (no matter who) goes through bad streaks. For how long is the question that would involve other factors like bankroll and psychological management (Dealing with tilt).

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is great advice to give people who complain about bad beats :D

Of course, they'll eventually realize that you can get bad-beated into having the "best" hand in a low-only game, but it will feel nice for a while getting paid for having a bad hand!

F

fezjones

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha, yeah where can you find a game?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is the same thing, because you are chasing a winning hand in both situations. Holde`m gives you more possibilities, to make a winning hand, so it is more exciting. No I wouldn`t change to razz, but I like it too!

O

Ottohenrique 12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha is very bad, each one that I pass, makes me want to cry hahaha

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's what the Hi-Low game exists for.

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play more passive, do not waste blinds and play aggressive strong hands so you will do better

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Razz is more frustrating to me than the other games!

Four premium low cards and then paint, paint, paint.

No thank you! :D

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
then it is already better to play the hai-low stud, there will be half as many complaints))).
complaints are part of the game))). people like to experience luck and complain that they are not lucky as others.
That's true. Mostly, we don't notice our luck and only remember how we got sucked out.

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahahahah, you got me. For a second I believed after entering this thread everything will change :D

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beat is just a beat. As long as you make profitable decisions a "bad" beat should make you happy if it's the outcome of a profitable decision.

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I hear and read so often about bad beats and how people always got sucked out on or being ahead till the river hits the board and they end up with the worst hand. So I thought maybe it's time to switch to RAZZ ! That's where the worst hand wins doesn't it ? Maybe we'll hear less complaining. What do you think ?
here is a fool who suffered from it, well come on, but your mind has to be open to receive a new thought, so come on, there are no bad beats. that even what there are are bad hands played, when I took this with an open mind, and called the responsibility to me, and applied acceptance and surrender of my mistakes at the tables it started to make perfect sense for me to play poker pro.

GGthiagoXD

GGthiagoXD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
two important points also to be taken into account is the opponent who is often worse than you or does not know how to play called callinstation, who is learning. imagine if you were the only one who just won poker maybe you would lose the grace so we thank bad beats for that, second point is you, yes you must protect your money for example bad beat yours if it lasts 30 days you will be tilt making wrong decisions based on emotions so besides losing money you can even lose some broken computers thrown to the floor by tilt of course this is almost impossible, but decrease tilt from 30 days to 3 minutes 3 seconds inside your brain because of the bad beats . this will work its best during the hand or the tournament.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each style will have a specific type of problem ... bad beats will happen in any style, the only way to escape is not to play.

:rolleyes::D:p

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's nowhere near the variety of poker games there used to be. At one time stars had tournaments for stud, razz, HORSE etc. Now all tourneys seem to be holdem.

The cash games have options but not at the lowest stakes.

It wasn't uncommon in HORSE tournaments to see most of the table sitting out till the holdem round came back round. I miss those days.

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The solution to bad beats is extremely easy:

Always start with the worse hand!

If you do that, you will never have a bad beat story to tell. :D

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahaha.. I think if I go to play RAZZ I will get always the BEST hands at river (and loose)
bad luck

UM3SH

UM3SH

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The solution to bad beats is extremely easy:

Always start with the worse hand!

If you do that, you will never have a bad beat story to tell. :D
You mean good beat.:D

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Why not switch to something useful, like programming?