Timing of the day/night

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you find that you play better at certain times? IE In the morning I find I have a lot of patience, and at night I play aggressively because if I lose I could just sleep it off lol.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefere to play at the night, it's more quite

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If your playing live games (especially Vegas) play at night, very clear headed smart people play in the day and not so clear headed “tipsy” ‘gamblers, play at night :) Your bankroll will love you for it.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play better at night because everyone is sleeping at home at this hour. which means that nobody comes to disturb me. even at street level. I don't hear any noise coming from outside. I can just focus on my game to make the right decisions.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night, because it seems that I am more concentrated, as everything is silent I manage to concentrate better, there is no distraction, but my game is always the same, one also has to play European time, I think there are more players than you face And you already know how he plays and you want to take advantage of that situation to always beat them, because it will be difficult to play with those you don't know, of course you adapt or you will get to know him but I always play at night.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me there is no big difference when playing day or night, the main thing is that I do not play tired !!! To do this, I distribute my time so that I can relax before the game !!!

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer to play at night, the average opponent is weaker, there are more games going and bigger prize pools. I'm fortunate that where I live outside distractions are not really a factor, so it really depends on game selection as to when I prefer playing.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My free time when i can play is usually in the evening and early night after work (and the tournaments i like to play are at this time) so i do not have too much choice but to adapt to such schedule.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best time of the year for playing online poker is during the New Year holidays and holidays, that is, at the beginning of the year. And statistics also confirm this. Your win rate depends on the choice of time of day for the game. The more weak players are in the room when you play, the more profitable your game becomes. Therefore, the best time for the skating rink is peak hours, when the most traffic is collected in the rooms. The problem is that each of the rooms has different peak times, especially if they work in different markets: European, Asian, Russian or American.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! For me, the best time to play is when I solved all the tasks blocked for the day, so as not to be distracted by thoughts, and this could be early evening or late night, the main thing is that the mood for the game was. Sincerely, Sergey

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play in the evening, then my head works well for me:)

A

antoniogtp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Time of the day and gameplay

My best results have arisen from playing in the daytime more specifically between 11 a.m and 5 p.m. My analysis of this is that I play better after having eaten breakfast and with plenty of natural sunlight entering my room.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play worse late at night when I am tired and bored. And better when I first start playing and am well rested. I think this is common for most people.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... the truth is that I have played both day and night ... and I think I like it more at night ... I feel more comfortable and everything is calmer ... that helps me to be more relaxed ...!

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play at night, because I have more time, during the day I am busy working on my computer, so I can only play one tournament at a time, and without paying too much attention to it.
But at night I can play several tournaments without problems, because I have nothing else to do.

gl:)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play prefer to play at night as I’m not a morning person and I don’t make the best decisions when I’m tired and sleepy.

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My best time to play is when I have fewer distractions around me .... The schedule does not change me much, unless it is very late at night and sleep affects my decisions a bit. Regards.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
weekend Day and week night

Prefer playing during the day on weekends; I am alert, focused. I also like to play week nights, its more relaxing than tv or reading.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I at night because I have absolutely nothing to do, on the other hand during the day there are usually unforeseen events, at night I feel better playing without any distraction and drinking a couple of beers:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I find it easier to play at night because of my biological rhythm, but I know that there is more player turnover in the morning and afternoon, unfortunately.

I live in brazil and the time here is ET + 1. This schedule makes things more difficult because if I want to play poker I will have to do it professionally or on weekends because it is working hours and activities that will initially build your bankroll

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that in the morning I play better because I have rested enough. At night my game is really bad, maybe because of fatigue

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...day or nite should be no difference..key for me is rested,try to be alert,wanting to play...thanks

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main point I took from all of the replies, is don't play tired which makes sense lol I think I play best around 5-7 pm and just like some of the replies I always take myself away from distractions like could sit in my truck and doze off when im in the zone haha..

A

Atodaso204

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another bad thing about playing at night, you might be a little tilted with how your day played out and you could be a little reckless (how I can be)

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my case, playing in the morning seems better to me. I don't know if it will be due to being more tired and less patient, but I don't have good streaks generally at night. Also the luck factor always has to do and although I play more time at night, bad beats are always there. The cards play very much in favor of the villains. I definitely prefer the morning ahah