time to play with sharks????

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello,what is the best time for the shark to play online?
in which table do you prefer sharks play cash game or tournament with small buying or big?

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play with weaker players because that is where the money is made. However if you really want to play with "sharks" AKA good players they are usually online when most people are working. For example, Monday at 10:00 AM you will not see a stream of recreational players playing unless it's a holiday. You will run into mainly players that play more frequently and may play poker for side income or even primary income.

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No no want to play with him just want to know and localised. Thanks for l'informations.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharks almost always play cash game as it rewards skill. They usually avoid heads up and play 10 max usually 9 max and they buddy list fishes and play with them after work 6 pm to 10 pm they are broke.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to find the sharks just play Non-peak hours on any of the major sites whether its MTT's or cash games. If you want to avoid them then you just need to do the opposite and only play peak hours but still tag/note as many people as you can.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Main event 10k to 100k rising sharply entry tournaments is where you will find the real great whites sometimes they swim in to the shallower murky waters of cheaper million dollar online tournaments like the sunday millions and similar tournaments.:)

Last edited:
albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you're not going to want to face sharks at a cash table, for sure they have very good monetary support and they will end up taking away all your money. I think it's better to face them in tournaments and better if they are without rebuys.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not play cash games, because I mostly lose.
In my opinion, cash games are much more complicated than tournaments.
I prefer a slow tournaments worth up to three dollars.