Best time of day to find weak opponents?

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some specific time of day more practical to play with weak opponents?

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question is very good. Traditionally, fields are easier on weekends, especially on Sundays, where there are a lot of recreational players. But this is not synonymous with success, there are regular events these days too. About the time of day, i think from 11 am it is better to find more fish. Early morning is also a good time to find tired, stressed players ready to throw up the stack with marginal hands.

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sites are mostly global, so I don't see what the point of this thread is ?

And Viera56, you guys are probably at opposite places on earth so unless you say a time in GMT or say your time zone, it has no reference.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
on weekends there are many recreational

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Noon and start the afternoon and evenings after 10pm.

jeanpierre1279

jeanpierre1279

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Your time zone has to be analyzed because poker sites and applications are worldwide.

But considering the ET-1 I believe that dawn and early morning are great times to play.

The weekends are good but the fields are also huge, I only recommend it in tournaments that pay a lot of positions.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think you will find good players at all times, especially in tournaments. You will have to try cash game and see how it is given at different times of the day

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, morning is the most rational time. At night I play mediocre :)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I love playing poker most of all in the evening or at night, this applies to both live poker and online poker. Therefore, for me it makes no difference whether I play with weak opponents or with strong opponents, the main thing is that it would be in the evening or at night. I think that there is no specific time when it is better to play against weak opponents, the main thing is that you feel comfortable playing.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficulty to choose a especific time, you will play against people from all the Earth, there are some questions to think before choose a specific time, like what country are able to play, the number of available games, average buyin, and your timezone, although can have more weak players in some specific time, you can get in a table only with good players, you can't choose a table in a tournament, so you will need luck to get involved only with weak players, or at least with more weak than good players on your table.

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's difficult to choose a specific time, you will play against people from all the Earth

This is a great point. Even if it's "peak fishing hours" in one time zone, there could be stronger players on the tables in another country.

The biggest correlation I've seen regarding player strength is the stakes. Comparing freeroll players to $20 tournament buy-in players is an extreme difference.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. It's no secret that at different times of the day, players with different styles of play are mainly played.
For me, players who play at night according to my local time are more comfortable players. I started and continue to play freerolls, but, unfortunately, they all start closer to one in the morning.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Personally, it is more convenient for me to play at night, but this cannot influence the choice of opponents, when I have evening, then the opponent can have morning coffee. Sincerely Sergey.

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Output

Play less on weekdays and more on weekends. 1) Try to play as much as possible on weekends. It is on these days that people get distracted from work and play online poker with a bottle of beer. 2) Also play more during the holidays! :icon_thum

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally, I am waiting for the end of the working day (when people come home from work and sit down to poker for fun) and of course weekends and holidays are my working time!

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The sites are mostly global, so I don't see what the point of this thread is ?

And Viera56, you guys are probably at opposite places on earth so unless you say a time in GMT or say your time zone, it has no reference.

my reference is the ET time zone.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think there are more fish on the weekend, but it's better not to look for weak rivals, become stronger yourself !!!

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any time, when I’m in a good mood. Most of the time it is morning, when I have good sleep and feel relaxed, then my focus is the best, and of course, then I can play my best game.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to think that those are evenings because people start to play after a day's work. But practice has shown me that that's necessarily not the case. During daytime, there are lots of players who do not work at all - with solid income from rich countries. Those are fishy as well.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your question is very good. Traditionally, fields are easier on weekends, especially on Sundays, where there are a lot of recreational players. But this is not synonymous with success, there are regular events these days too. About the time of day, i think from 11 am it is better to find more fish. Early morning is also a good time to find tired, stressed players ready to throw up the stack with marginal hands.

Agree!

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never even thoight about that one. Probably after work, when people that spend just little time for the game are online. Since rooms are mostly global though, when should that be?

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yup i think this is hard to gather true accuracy ...i did track the 3 man cyclones and found i played those best early morning 9am est. but to say generally this time is best for this type of player...i think its a moot issue.

(the 3 man cyclones on acr (super small feild) vs my aggressive loose behavior best feilded at 9 am est. ) this is as accurate an answer i can give to trying to answer a question I believe cannot be answered.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello
Sunday at 8pm CET
Big garantees and big soft fields in tournneys.
gl gl gl