V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
pokerstars in their great wisdom, decided that they needed to put a time limit on all the tickets you earned or won.
What are your thoughts on this injustice act?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Pokerstars in their great wisdom, decided that they needed to put a time limit on all the tickets you earned or won.

Obviously they aren't the only ones who do that.

Still in most cases that time limit is more than enough specially if the ticket is set to expire after 30+ days or whatever

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always used tickets with a time limit, so far as I know there was no ticket without limit, I do not think it is an injustice, if the term is reasonable it will not affect the player.

I remember that some time ago some players played satellites of major tournaments and converted the entries into tournament dollars. they were banned from playing satellites when they had already won the ticket for the target event. I also found the right attitude, this allows more players to have access to these target games.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see the issue. It's not like the expire in a few days you have plenty of time to use them.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At unibet, the freerolls give you tickets that expire after 7 days.
Fine with me, thats what they offer, but it's not a plus, but a -1.
In case other room offer me better ROI, I'm gone.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It does not matter to me.
I play poker 3-6 hours a day, so I always have time to use all available tickets.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that if you did not win the ticket to play a certain tournament it should be valid for that tournament.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have no problem with a 30 day time limit. Sounds fair to me.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you say that they now did it? This was done a long time ago. About 5 years ago I received tickets and they had a shelf life.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea when I buy tickets with star coins I think they last a whole year! Only time they don't last is if the tourney they are for is within a certain timeframe. Like my freeroll ticket for tomorrow will expire after the tournament closes probably if I don't use it

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is normal practice. I do not understand why the tickets should be without deadline? Some tournaments are held once or several times, and then they are no more. It is logical that there will be no more tickets. And this is your right to play or not.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a fair decision. We are given enough time to use the tickets.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's okay when you are given tickets and you are given a time limit during the month you have to play in this tournament or the ticket will be lost, but there are tickets that have more time for 2 months or 3 months, it's normal to decide which day you can play in the tournament!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Unfortunately, I also do not always have enough time to use the tickets, and I think it would not be bad if the expiration date of the tickets increased two or three times.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What annoyed me once was going to use a ticket on the date it expired and not finding it.
Turns out they also have a time of day, it isn't as you might think midnight before the next day, no it depends on the time of day you got them, BUT they don't show the time on tickets, which I do think is Very Bad.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is logical that all promotion must have a limited time

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars in their great wisdom, decided that they needed to put a time limit on all the tickets you earned or won.

Have a 109 dollar scoop ticket on stars expires 5 years April 2023 nothing to worry about here what tickets where you talking about my friend?:pcguru: