Is there a "go to" site for player statistics that everyone uses?

L

lqprimetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a number of sites I am aware of, but the ones I used to use in the mid 2000's are outdated. And So now I have stumbled across some, some you have to pay for but they were organized by network and i had to try to figure out what sites they were talking about.
Like Chico network, or Cereus etc. So even then I knew it had old info from back then but still hard to sift through.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for online there is sharkscope.com If this is what you are talking about. If not I appologize.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not use such statistical sites for playing poker.
I believe that for a successful game, I do not need such data.
In my opinion it is more important to work on improving our own skills.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like PokerProLabs. :)

F

freddy the monster65

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i also dont go off of stats of players if you improve your game you can make it in the cash....... good luck just play smart bring home the money .........

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to use pokerstove and poker co pilot...stove is free i beleove and copilot gives a 30 day trial which is cool...most places should let u try it before u have to pay

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to use pokerstove and poker co pilot...stove is free i beleove and copilot gives a 30 day trial which is cool...most places should let u try it before u have to pay

I don't think OP was talking about HUD's I could be wrong I was waiting on more clarification from OP if he was then sharkscope is not the correct reply. However I have found a lot of benefits using sharkscope so even if it is not what OP was looking for I suggest everyone that plays online to at least check it out.

L

lqprimetime

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think OP was talking about HUD's I could be wrong I was waiting on more clarification from OP if he was then sharkscope is not the correct reply. However I have found a lot of benefits using sharkscope so even if it is not what OP was looking for I suggest everyone that plays online to at least check it out.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes Sharkscope was 1 site that is what I am talking about, and how you can see in depth stats. Problem was just I couldn't tell which poker room was which since it shows the network name and not the Company.

Also I believe you have to pay for some of sharkscope.

But when people ask to see hand history and analysis for questions, i was wondering if there was a common easy place everyone pulls from. I know many sites have hand histories but some are really bad, and some barely show any info at all.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry for the delayed response. Yes Sharkscope was 1 site that is what I am talking about, and how you can see in depth stats. Problem was just I couldn't tell which poker room was which since it shows the network name and not the Company.

Also I believe you have to pay for some of sharkscope.

But when people ask to see hand history and analysis for questions, i was wondering if there was a common easy place everyone pulls from. I know many sites have hand histories but some are really bad, and some barely show any info at all.

It’s tells you which Poker room they are playing at and network on shark scope. You do have to pay for some of shark skope, but the parts offered free are obviously worth it. If you want to record your hand history, then a HUD would be what you are looking for, or with me I record my sessions. So I would go their.