Tells for monster hands preflop
Anybody have thoughts on this?
I've found these characteristics
- When people raise with these hands preflop (AA, KK, QQ), they hate seeing everyone fold so they try to suck in everyone with a very small raise or try to look perfectly normal with a very medium raise.
- When someone else bets in front of him, he will also re-raise fairly small
- The tighter guys will usually go for the small re-raises but loose guys will go for all-in re-raises.
- Even when tight guys call a bet in front of him, he is not afraid of going all-in.
- He is close to the money, he has fairly enough chips, everyone else is showing strength and yet he re-raises all-in
- The guy just calls, somebody else bets, he goes over-the-top with all-in
anything I missed