Swapping funds

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or even if it is something that is done, but no harm in asking I figure...

I am currently trying to finalize my MOSS and OSS tournament schedule and with the days coming near I had a thought? Could I get someone to trade me BOL for ACR?

I have spent most of my time on BOL over the last year and have built up a $500 bankroll, but not so much on ACR only $20. If you're interested please let me know.

Also if I have posted this in the wrong place or made an error in posting this at all I do apologize, and please let me know of that as well.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Two problems with that. One, you're not allowed to make transfer requests on CC. And two, I don't think BOL allows P2P transfers. I could be wrong about the BOL part.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or even if it is something that is done, but no harm in asking I figure...

I am currently trying to finalize my MOSS and OSS tournament schedule and with the days coming near I had a thought? Could I get someone to trade me BOL for ACR?

I have spent most of my time on BOL over the last year and have built up a $500 bankroll, but not so much on ACR only $20. If you're interested please let me know.

Also if I have posted this in the wrong place or made an error in posting this at all I do apologize, and please let me know of that as well.
Like Tim said above CardsChat does not allow requests like yours, and BOL does not have P2P transfers, you're only option is to withdraw from BOL and then deposit that into ACR.

:top:

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you both, I do apologize for the errant post. I'm sure its in a sticky I neglected to read.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Thank you both, I do apologize for the errant post. I'm sure its in a sticky I neglected to read.

https://www.cardschat.com/faq.php

Top left corner of every page. "Rules & FAQ"

We do not permit funds transfer requests to be posted on the forum. Any trades that do take place in private are NOT the responsibility of CardsChat.com and should be done with extreme caution. The only exception is that we do permit the buying/selling of PokerStars T$.

:top:

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the directions

JusThieF

JusThieF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

At all forums trading with cash is not avaible there are just few poker rooms thath allows you transfer poker cash for an friend or other player but for sure not for another room maybe from PP-Bwin PS-Ftilt and better dont try to do it u can get for it lifetime ban.