Superstition or pattern?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, have you ever had a middle card come to you and someone picks up a pot, you fold, and ultimately it turns out to be a winning hand and you feel like you offended the card, and then over the course of some time, the further game doesn’t come at all. I have a question: Who had it? Or I’m starting to think that online poker is organized like that. Sincerely, Sergey.

R

rasam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that happen to everybody , and thats why you lose ,
you have 4-5 you fold and flop comes straight or full or something , next time , you have 4-5 , you should fold , but your brain recall that memory you have from that straight , and you call , you get something like A42 , and you want to hit a 3 and end up loosing all of your stack :D

24hrrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, have you ever had a middle card come to you and someone picks up a pot, you fold, and ultimately it turns out to be a winning hand and you feel like you offended the card, and then over the course of some time, the further game doesn’t come at all. I have a question: Who had it? Or I’m starting to think that online poker is organized like that. Sincerely, Sergey.

Have been playing online since 1998 on Planet Poker s and...IMHO, its just poker...and some cards rarely, if ever come to you.

Its also a matter of position; low pair or low consecutive suited best when you are on the button, SB, BB, button being best position as last to act and later positions for killer sets, straights, flushes.

Low consecutive no-suited in any position is a no-brainer fold; unless bluffing