Studygroup for PLO

M

mohaeusler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

my name is Moritz, I am a student and played NL for about 2 years before starting to learn PLO. In NL I basically made it from being quit a fish at NL5 to NL50 in about a year, but since I started PLO I think it´s a much sicker game. I am Playing PLO 5-10 at the moment and really want to grind it up.
There is a lot to learn and I personally think that the progress happens much more consistant if you study with others on regular basis.
I am not looking for funplayer who wants to talk some hands once in a while.
I am looking for real-or future crushers who are motivated to become better and make it to higher stakes or even become professional.

Thanks and if you feel addressed, don´t hesitate to reply :)

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a shredder as you say but if I am studying it and I am maybe even more apprentice than you if you are interested you can send me private and we contact him and I help you in the search for new players like us to create a forum here by CC and interact about it to better as possible our game:p

M

mohaeusler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
study-group

hey, it says that i can only send privat message when i did 15 posts here :)
but we should connect in skype! just to make sure... you are playing plo, right? because it says something different on your profile.

M

mohaeusler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey xbronk,

sorry for the late reply! do u want to exchange skype or whatever?

M

mohaeusler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
couldn´t reply

I am not a shredder as you say but if I am studying it and I am maybe even more apprentice than you if you are interested you can send me private and we contact him and I help you in the search for new players like us to create a forum here by CC and interact about it to better as possible our game:p
hey, sorry for the late reply. I already tried twice, but somehow it doesn´t post. hopefully it will now :) how could we get in touch? it doesn´t let me send private message. maybe you can send me one with your skype?