stick with the plan

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had some real heart breaks with bad beats and finally came through tonight with a 1st place on a bounty tournament on BO. Been hot lately so get ready for the Bandit When they allow me into your tournaments. Good luck out there and hopefully see you on the tables.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats and see you soon! Competition is always welcome.

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update

Just took 2nd tonight and got another 100 for my bankroll. should Increase my buy in amount?? at around 2 to 5 bucks. good luck out there. The_Bandit

TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very good congratulations, follow your path humbly and achieve your goals but always respecting only your opponents, I hope to meet you at the tables.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how do you guys win at freerolls , i hate when i go all in with AJ AQ AK and some guy go in with 95 and he gets a 5 , never again ... i go all in now with just qq kk and AA.
How do u guys play for win?

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try not going all in if possible// Try 3x to 5x the blind bet. this will scare more than all in because some people want to have coin flips. then if you hit try to trap play them. The hardest thing is learning to fold those good hands when the board isn't good and 2 other people are already playing take the lost and see what they have and make notes on how loose they are playing or if they will bluff with flush showing. take that and reverse it on someone when your hand has went from strong to medium with the board. Hope that helps if you want to know anything else please ask away or pm me. Good luck out there The_Bandit

how do you guys win at freerolls , i hate when i go all in with AJ AQ AK and some guy go in with 95 and he gets a 5 , never again ... i go all in now with just qq kk and AA.
How do u guys play for win?

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your position on the table believe it or not will give you away as a novice player by how you raise or play. this is something you should learn about if you don't know. very important in online play. most online player watched poker on tv and think hey this is so easy. well your style of play will change so much throughout a tournament from start to final table if you understand the game. Heads up is a whole chapter in itself. Good Luck.

try not going all in if possible// Try 3x to 5x the blind bet. this will scare more than all in because some people want to have coin flips. then if you hit try to trap play them. The hardest thing is learning to fold those good hands when the board isn't good and 2 other people are already playing take the lost and see what they have and make notes on how loose they are playing or if they will bluff with flush showing. take that and reverse it on someone when your hand has went from strong to medium with the board. Hope that helps if you want to know anything else please ask away or pm me. Good luck out there The_Bandit

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Thank you so much , i will try to play more patient , the problem with me is i hate long tournements .

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A solid win congrats. Way to not let those bad beats lead you to tilt! Wishing you the best on your next poker endeavor (unless it's against me!)

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is great when you are on a high. I just caught a wave myself and feel somewhat unstopable. The key to my progress is improving my discipline and making some big lay downs. When I started out, I was like this guy here : https://www.boomplayer.com/30753288_78F9EF5B64

Now, plays like this is commonplace: https://www.boomplayer.com/30754538_3554B0832B

May look obvious, but we were all there. I may have been all-in pre-flop at sometime too :)

Remember those days?

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hi
Like you say "I am hot" or on a "winning streak" this shows you are on a lucky track and not every player is on the same track even though they are good players.

So its not only skill that wins you bank rolls but you need lady luck by your side.

Not undermining anyone here.

Good luck at the tables.

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have stated many times that you need luck but without a solid strategy and game plan either learned or developed by yourself you are going to rely more on luck. Position plays a roll. chips and many more things that need to be learned. never was it stated that only skill wins unless you are talking to Phil H, well then its a different story...

Hi
Like you say "I am hot" or on a "winning streak" this shows you are on a lucky track and not every player is on the same track even though they are good players.

So its not only skill that wins you bank rolls but you need lady luck by your side.

Not undermining anyone here.

Good luck at the tables.

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yet again hours of work down the drain over 1 stupid play I should have never been in. I am in BB ITM with 10 people left. 9th and higher are good payouts. I am sitting in 8th position with chips I get J9 SB limps flop comes 4 J A . he bets I call turn was junk He come hard at me I figure He is betting like he has a Ace but he is aggressive so he has no Aced I call river come Jack I go all in he instantly calls he has YEP AA. URGH I should have just folded right off. What do you think???

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations on your game Take care of bankroll you meet at the table;)

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update

Bankroll keeps growing. I like these Knockout tournaments but it does not show the money you make from the bounties on shark scope but oh well I can see it in my bank. I took 2nd place on the 4 person bounty and I think it was 5th in the heads up tournament bounty. So it was a good night and I needed it after Friday and Saturdays beatings Good luck and hope to take your chips someday. The_Bandit

Ygtszksn

Ygtszksn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations Thebandit . I belive ko is good for make some bankroll ;)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Congratulations. I would be glad to see you at the tables of our daily freerolls.

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update

I got 2nd out of 99 people tonight so another good night at the table. it was a 2 dollar entry so only raked in 34 bucks but still helps the bankroll. Good luck out there and don't get taken down by the Jokers.....

TheBandit

TheBandit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
another night at the 2.20 buy in and got 4th so I have faith in my game and hope it continues on. I would like to get better at the re buys and add on. Best of Luck out there The_Bandit

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nicely done! That's awesome! I feel like you should totally stick with it and eventually it will pay off. Just manage the money you won carefully and don't get greedy. I have made that mistake more than a handful of times with my online bankroll lol. Good luck!

Kirs10c

Kirs10c

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thank you Bandit! I love this advice. I already try not to go all-in, but folding an AK is rough. I have a hard time 3x to 5x betting the blind, but i think that is my next strategy. ;)