re: Poker & My stats for feb - keen for your feedback
Having the right attitude is paramount to winning at poker. It's easy to have the right attitude though when things are going well for you, which it seems they are at the moment. Try and mentally flatten out that rollercoaster of getting too up when things go well, and going on tilt when things go south. For me, mostly this 'skill' has been learned the hard way.
About your stats. It's rather difficult to say much other than it seems you are running hot.
1. Is this 6max? if so, then the % of flops seen seems ok.
2. You have won a lot of non showdown pots. This tells
me you play aggressively which is usually a good thing.
3. The BB/100 is high, but the sample size is so small it means nothing about your general play.
4. At the super micro stakes, the play is bad, people don't fold, and raises don't get much respect. The play is weak and if you are aggressive (but still know how to fold) showing a profit in 18/22 sessions is not all that out of the ordinary.
5. Bite the bullet and get pokertracker and poker ace HUD. Today. Before I got those, people told me that they would pay for themselves in the long run. To be honest, for me they paid for themselves very quickly.