Some advice

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you give me your opinion on the best way of playing against new or in fact bad poker players

C

Cesum Pec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First thing is ID why they are bad. Too loose? Too tight? Calls too much? Calls too little? Doesn't understand hand values? Your approach to beating these folks varies by the opportunities they are presenting.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First thing is ID why they are bad. Too loose? Too tight? Calls too much? Calls too little? Doesn't understand hand values? Your approach to beating these folks varies by the opportunities they are presenting.
I agree, it's important how bad the player is, in what way.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Really i think that there is no way to have a decent strategy against the fishes
You must wait until you get a very nice hand and play allin
Rgds

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
New and bad poker players do not understand the basics of the game. If you do, take advantage of them by applying the basic principles of good poker. If you do not know what the basics are, then you need to learn them, because that lack of knowledge would suggest you too are a bad player. (Not that I am suggesting anything about you.)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you give me your opinion on the best way of playing against new or in fact bad poker players
initially you need to play carefully and collect information about them