Software in online poker sites

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably a similar topic has been raised many times already, sorry for repeating. How do you feel about software (trackers, HUD) and other? Do you choose rooms where it is allowed or where it is forbidden? How much does this help your game?

Thank you for taking the time to write answers!

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably a similar topic has been raised many times already, sorry for repeating. How do you feel about software (trackers, HUD) and other? Do you choose rooms where it is allowed or where it is forbidden? How much does this help your game?

I would choose rooms that allow it for sure!

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Supporting programs in poker are like doping in sports! I am definitely against them! Everyone should have equal conditions. You can only use them when you are not playing, for example, analyzing your game after sessions or tournaments.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Poker is a game of information, so ignoring such valuable information does not allow you to play as best as possible. If you are serious about poker and the HUD is not prohibited by the site, there is no reason not to use it.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at small limits and in that room where there is no additional software and everything is in the same form

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would certainly not break any rules of any site that you play on. Being banned from any site would obviously not be worth it so make sure you read their rules and you can also ask customer support if they are allowed or not.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not use such software. I do not like to complicate my life. I just play and enjoy the game.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hello.
I have a negative attitude towards the use of such software. I believe that such software hinders the development of a player's personal potential.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have too much choice for rooms in my country but i don't have any problem with HUDs. They are just tools showing statistics based on your hand history and i use HUD too when i play from PC/Laptop. I can also play in rooms where HUDs are not allowed if such sites were legal on our market.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't use software to play and I'm against them.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything but bots is ok by me ..

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I believe that such software only does harm. Each player must be able to analyze the game, use their own skills and experience to win. Therefore, I consider it inappropriate to use such programs.
Good luck.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
I believe that such software only does harm. Each player must be able to analyze the game, use their own skills and experience to win. Therefore, I consider it inappropriate to use such programs.
Good luck.

I think so too. By the way, in the Friday Cardschat Freeroll a player with your name played with me. I thought it was a nickname familiar to me. It was nice to play together at the same table, buddy!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am one of those who have not yet used these support software, the truth is that I am not against it because I would really like to use it at some point.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A HUD can be an amazing advantage but you have to use it properly and understand the stats otherwise it is just useless clutter on your screen. Just takes a bit of work!!

dmt_god

dmt_god

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A HUD can be an amazing advantage but you have to use it properly and understand the stats otherwise it is just useless clutter on your screen. Just takes a bit of work!!

i completely agree! it is like a really useful poker memory and opponents' analysis, especially for the beginners and just for a every regular player. love hud very much, currently using copilot App and that s pretty good in a combination with flopzilla for me.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a live poker player, i'd rather choose sites that doesn't allow any kind of software or helpers, but pokeronline is a diffferent monster, so if you want to play at the same level, is a MUST learn how to use, interpretate al HUD information...

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am against trackers and HUDs because they increase the professional edge and spoil the poker ecosystem. The recreational player loses money faster and thus can be discouraged because its fun lasts less.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker primarily to have fun. I don’t approach it professionally and I don’t expect to make big money through poker. I don't even know if the use of software is allowed in the rooms I play in, and I don't care if my opponents use it. I think some game factors (which are not covered by the statistics that the software processes) have a much bigger impact than is given to them, especially in the freerolls and small buy-in tournaments that I play. I am a recreational player who does not want to play the pattern-poker, but really enjoys trying to analyze situations as much as possible and play as much as possible by intuition, even though it brings less profit.