Skills = Success :)

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, guys!
Today I finished my first book on poker :)
"Harrington about Hold'em. Volume 1. Strategic game."
I want to advise you to read this book, for me personally it has benefited, I learned a lot about the strategy of poker, how to act in this or that situation - in general one word is an excellent book for pumping your skills :eek:
The next two books that I'm going to read are "Harrington about Hold'em. Volume 2. The Ending Phase." and "David Sklansky Tournament Poker for advanced players."
All good luck, guys! And do not forget to pump your skills ;) Without this, do not achieve heights!

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I admire you for reading this book, and wish for other ones. But i'm not so sure if those books = skill. It's just knowledge. It takes time to convert knowledge to skills, and this time is practice. After long time of doing something and consuming knowledge, and making skills higher, you can become skilled. After that, success is the last think you could grab. But still, this is the only right thing to do. Of course there is a lot of players how are skilled and successful in poker, live or online, who didn't read any of these books and still getting good on poker tour. Try to think on your own, about poker hands, poker in global, create your own "book" and theories how to play. experience is the best "book" ever.

Good luck,

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much!
And I wish you good luck :)

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reading books gives you knowledge, and it is very good, a little more games and you will gain experience, knowledge and skills to apply them is a terrible force, good luck!

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are right a lot of books right now are for marketing ... there are a lot of poker players that made a lot of many playing poker and no they didn t read a poker book or no more than two .. so you will need to play in order to gain skill its like in any work place.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have read some books and i still think that the best could be the super sistem .. i think it is the best to create a solid structure for long-term play or to make you a great professional

S

Sparky IoW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the middle of this book as I'm trying to improve my game. I have learnt a lot from it already and the work through scenarios help you to understand how you should be thinking at the table. Can't wait to finish it to move onto book 2.😎

G

gimenez01533

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I `lltry to read this book.Thank you for this information I want to get improved at my poker skills.