Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally!

Man, I hear that! My AA gets beat by 77, 4 runner straight or the magic flush (when opponent has one suit card of a flush). Pretty frustrating. AK has killed me on almost every hand i have it, too. Someone always raises a ridiculous amount and I'm stuck folding my JJ, 10 10, etc just to find out the have K5 os. Only on our freerolls too for the most part. Then they gloat after which is always a classy touch. Oh well, at least its free.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is pretty sweet if there's a bad beat jackpot. Also 98s should be folding to 3 bets pre. Flopping a set, turning a boat or quads and loosing happens. It's one hand though. In decades worth of poker play many players will never see a hand like this. This doesn't really have much to do with skill since it's such a rare event. A skilled player should still make money in the long run even if they had the QQ or JJ here and got stacked that one hand.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
that scenario will happen once in a lifetime, and if you measure in only 1 hand your skills youre lost and you have to stop playing poker.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens all the time. you have to understand stack sizes and position makes wider ranges and who goes first and last has alot to do with it.
For instance the villian with 99 was most likely the shortstack or the 3-better in mid position.
position is key for u and your opponents strategy

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skill may not be enough but Skill + BRM is.

Its nice to have luck on our side as well but sometimes variance wants to kick our ass.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I hear that! My AA gets beat by 77, 4 runner straight or the magic flush (when opponent has one suit card of a flush). Pretty frustrating. AK has killed me on almost every hand i have it, too. Someone always raises a ridiculous amount and I'm stuck folding my JJ, 10 10, etc just to find out the have K5 os. Only on our freerolls too for the most part. Then they gloat after which is always a classy touch. Oh well, at least its free.

Now that is my kind of luck and it happens constantly I could have AK AQ AJ OR A10 and a dumbass not only calls the 3 or 4xbb but you cant push them off once they hit the ace and they end up hitting there off card be it 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9
Or ill have KK thru JJ and call an allin they have 22 thru 99 and of course the 2 outer hits
I keep playing thinking different results have to happen right? Oh hell no. That wouldnt be the online way now would it. Sad to see someone else has my luck

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skill may not be enough but Skill + BRM is.

Its nice to have luck on our side as well but sometimes variance wants to kick our ass.

By BRM you mean dont play at all right LOL cause if u cant beat 2 or 3 outers and longer shots all the BRM in the world isnt going to help

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol

Amen brother
Now that is my kind of luck and it happens constantly I could have AK AQ AJ OR A10 and a dumbass not only calls the 3 or 4xbb but you cant push them off once they hit the ace and they end up hitting there off card be it 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 or 9
Or ill have KK thru JJ and call an allin they have 22 thru 99 and of course the 2 outer hits
I keep playing thinking different results have to happen right? Oh hell no. That wouldnt be the online way now would it. Sad to see someone else has my luck

P

Percivalpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is still a game of chance, but your skill helps you win more than lose more, so even if you lose 1 hand, in the long run you should be the winner, the mistake here was "all in":)

danelyCS

danelyCS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That`s possible:

Player 1: AsKs
Player 2: QhQd
Player 3: JhJd
Player 4: 9s8s

Player 3: 3bet.
Player 2: raise 6 BB
Player 1: called
Player 4: called
Player 3: called

Flop: Qs Js Ts
Player 3: Raise 1/2 pot
Player 2: called
Player 1: called
Player 4: called

Turn: Jc
Player 3: check
Player 2: check
Player 1: check
Player 4: check

River: Qc

Player 3: All in

everybody called, of course...
AND......

Thats when u should take a break of poker hahahah:ciao:

What LUCKY was player 1 LOL!! , in my poker life i got like 10 Royal Flushes but never at flop, i'd like to be the Player 1 of this example, but in a high stakes table.:D:D:D

I remember this hand WSOP Main Event Royal Flush vs Quad Aces: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN37m4khdzw

Last edited:
G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I have seen that hand, the truth is that poker has its good things and other things like this (of terror).
The ability can make you lose much less money than if you do not have it, but these situations that you pose simply can not be avoided.
What poker gives you, poker takes away.
Anyway, the effort will give you long-term benefits.
Poker is not just bad beat, so keep enjoying this beautiful game.
Greetings.

V

Vander44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skill is not always in just winning the hand but sometimes in folding a monster and living to fight another day :)

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Skill makes a difference?

The skill counts a lot in regular tournaments, the longer it takes the blinds to rise the better it is for you to have more skill, the luck factor has a small percentage for profitable poker player, I am studying, reading a lot and seeing vids of how the best players of poker online are playing and today I played 2 free rolls at poker stars, I finished 76th position, and in 2nd freeroll, I raised my chips, $ 0.11, to 50,000 chips and finished at 17th position, I had the opportunity to to be in 1st, in a hand that had a flush request against 2 players and if I hit my flush and win a pot with 854,000 chips, I lost and still got 217,000 chips, one hour I nailed a hyper turbo tournament, and in the 2 had more than 3,500 people in the fild. A habilidade conta muito em torneios regulares, quanto mais tempo demora para as blinds aumentam, quem te m mais habilidade, o fator sorte tem uma porcentagem pequena para um jogador lucrativo, estou estudando, lendo muito e vendo vídeos de como os melhores jogadores de pôquer on-line estão jogando e hoje eu joguei 2 roletas grátis nas estrelas de pôquer, terminei a 76ª posição e no 2º freeroll, eu aumentei minhas fichas, US $ 0,11, para 50.000 fichas e terminei na 17ª posição. a oportunidade de estar em primeiro lugar, em uma mão que teve um pedido de flush contra dois jogadores e se eu acertar o meu flush e ganhar um pote com 854.000 fichas perdi e ainda consegui 217.000 fichas, uma hora eu vou cravar um torneio hyper turbo, free roll com mais de 3.500 pessoas no fild.