A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Newer show, always muck.

Sometimes when i play with CC people, i will show or give information.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes i show cards against friends

A

awkplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it is always better to hide your cards when possible, in this game, any information is very valuable, so do not give them away for free.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I need to show my opponents more information about my game style, then I can show cards, but this is usually very rare.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I show when I make a all in bet with the nuts so later I can still with the same bet.

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often muck my cards... I don´t see why give free intel to you opponents.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the situation. If the opponent shows his cards, then I'm ready to show my own.:fight:

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it can benefit and can also confuse players.

It depends on what your strategy at that time to show ....
who knows to show an Ax off out of position to later apply resteal with weaker groups but with postflop playability.
I believe this also applies. What do you think?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should sometimes show help craft an image opposite of the way that you normally play, this is rare though.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show your cards when they win without a showdown?
Poker is a game that keeps you informed of opponents, when you show your cards without needing, do you think of setting a trap? does not care? Or does it work for your game?
I usually don't show my cards, except every once in a while. I think in general it's a bad idea. Take care :cool:

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Muck Muck Muck always in the muck. Always make them pay to see your cards.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm the same on this one, I don't think I have ever shown any cards. If you want to see, then it's going to cost you a call. Why provide free info?

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends

Mucking a hand is my choice 90% of the time, but there are some times to show. I sometimes will show a hard bluff after opponents fold to tilt them.:rock:

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always set on muck . First I don't want to give away free information that could be used against me and second it may make them fold future hands ,thinking I might show , when I want them to call.

S

savageanimal8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Give your opponents as little information as possible. Always!

A

alannalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I started to show just one of my cards in specific situations, just to strengthen my strategy, usually I don't show anything. I hope that help your question ;)

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MUCK CARDS

I always Muck letters do not like to pass information to alert players even if we change the game range do not feel comfortable to show my game

I believe that this position will keep me in the long run more profitable

:jd4:mateuspoker

P

PuntinHundies

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show your cards when they win without a showdown?
Poker is a game that keeps you informed of opponents, when you show your cards without needing, do you think of setting a trap? does not care? Or does it work for your game?

I normally muck, no sense in giving away free information unless there is some value in it for you. Examples being if you can tilt your opponent or confuse them by showing your hand. Also if its a friendly game, sometimes ill show for the entertainment value.

:2s4::3s4:

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree with the people who are saying always muck. I feel like showing your hand after a big bluff, or even a big hand, can both be good techniques at the table. It all depends on the table and how you are playing. It can be a great way to manipulate the other players into playing the way that you want them to. Sometimes you could be guilty of giving them more information and end up corning yourself so that you are unable to get away with certain things anymore, so show carefully.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have auto muck selected so no need to worry about showing. At times I'll temporarily turn auto muck off to show something huge like a 4 of a kind or a straight flush and show off an occasional bluff.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free information? Muck today, muck tomorrow, muck forever!

A

ATruRube

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, ever, ever going to reveal my cards to the table. Why would I give away valuable information-unless, it is a strategic move to throw off some misdirection about the value of the play?

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't show

I don't show my cards unless I have to. I think it is better to leave them guessing what you had.