Show Your Cards or Muck?

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always MUCK. Why would you show? Maybe if it's a game with friends you would show, but never if it's a serious game for real money

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most of the time i dont show but sometimes i like to just because i like to show that i can play any two cards. its good to set a trap but sometimes it blows up in my face.

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always muck unless im playing with friends for fun. If I will show, it wont be very often and only to set up an image. If you show too often people will have more information then needed about you, this is a bad thing.. so if your going to show, make sure it is for a reason.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MUCK CARDS

I always muck cards is why I think this is a sample of all their strategies

So I think there is already a lot of information that assists in making decisions for you and your competitors as the statistics on support sites and its Graphical profit

But in the course of a game it is very important to ensure that your hands are exposed and the villain understand last detail of bets and their behavior and their range of hands

Poker is game information that you have more information in less time and know adapt them probably will do better

Good luck

:jd4:mateuspoker

B

badameli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I periodically show the hands I fold to a push while in the blinds. Especially if they're super bad hands and I feel I've been folding a lot. I want to give the impression that I'm not folding winners, but happen to be card dead. Then I can let a bluff rip if necessary from position and people will think I've finally been hit by a decent hand.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of showing my cards. I just don't want to give opponents that information.

BUT...if I think I can tilt someone be showing, I'll consider it!

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you usually show your cards when they win without a showdown?
Poker is a game that keeps you informed of opponents, when you show your cards without needing, do you think of setting a trap? does not care? Or does it work for your game?
I always muck. Always Always Always! I muck.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

Last edited:
xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do it very seldom although I have read that it is weak to show the cards but sometimes you could win with an excellent hand and they retire and the senseño so they can see what they were facing:rock:

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Muck i dont like to give some information anout my cars to opponents

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
the truth I have a very clear position with respect to this ... the less information you give to your opponents is better ... so I never show my cards by my will ..! and I try not to give any kind of information that allows them to know my way of playing or my game strategy ..!

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like to show power when I win to set up bluffing possibilities, especially when I come in for a healthy preflop raise. Maybe next time on a preflop raise the table will believe me and fold.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show my cards, only sometimes in a freeroll. There are so many players and you are switched to other tables all the time. But during a serious tournament I never show my cards, I will let them pay to see my cards and to get information.

Some players show their cards all the time which can sometimes help you a lot.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I adhere to such a personal rule - no one will ever show his cards, in addition to those moments when necessary. So I quickly get to the core and understand my tactics, I do not

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% of the time i muck but every now and the i show a bluff to keep them guessing!!

Is that why? really? To keep them guessing? I also thought pplayers showed a bluff, to tilt one.LOL:eek:

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you usually show your cards when they win without a showdown?
Poker is a game that keeps you informed of opponents, when you show your cards without needing, do you think of setting a trap? does not care? Or does it work for your game?
Showing or mucking cards is part of poker game strategy so sometimes is better to show its sometimes is better to mucking its depends what is your purpose.;)

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always muck unless there is a goof at the table and I show the widest mix of ranges possible when I'm in a hand with that person. Usually there are multiple all-in's involved.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely show cards...You need to give little information about yourself.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am sitting at a table with an agitated player who keeps harassing other players I will definitely show my bluffs to get him more riled up.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
90% of the time i muck but every now and the i show a bluff to keep them guessing!!
I agree with Hamandeggs...even the pros will show from time to time, especially if they want to put a player on tilt.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not show in any way what information to pay to see

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always muck. no reason to show your cards if your opponent doesn't pay up

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always muck your hand to avoid giving information to your opponent. Unless you have a plan on showing your cards and profit from the future hands