Should I withdraw or carry on?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi pals I got 3rd place in Twitter freerolls on 888 yesterday and won $40 and I used that amount to move up to $100 currently. I had $0 in my account before this win. Now I have $100 in just 12 hours. So should I withdraw at least half of it or just carry on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180327-010058.jpg
    Screenshot_20180327-010058.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 76
Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't need money for anything just play. You managed to get a decent bankroll for micros from nothing in 12 hours, that does not mean it can happen again today or at all. So id try to get more not to get my bankroll to half with no reason

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it is $125. Should I withdraw at least $25 as I have not withdrawn anything yet this year?

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$25 wont change anything in your life. Play some big MTT see if you can score big.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now it is $125. Should I withdraw at least $25 as I have not withdrawn anything yet this year?

I do not know about 888, but at pokerstars, if the player does not use the payment system with which he has previously deposited to the account within half a year, then the account binding to the payment system account is lost. Therefore, if there is a possibility to withdraw, then why not, in any case you can always make a deposit into the poker room back, and in this case, if you start tilt, then you will also secure a little of your bankroll from its total loss.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your case, but I would have collected a good bankroll in the area of $ 1,000, and subsequent winnings can already begin to display, but here you decide!

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much to withdraw depends entirely on you and how you do BRM (bank roll management).
Have a look at BRM, if you're not careful you may loose all winning.
I recently looked at withdrawing from 888, it seems possible without too many problems. You will likely need to 'verify' you account to some level.
Check their website.
Beware of fees and exchange rate differences between the various withdrawal options.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would invest in bigger tournaments maybe this is your chance. But it is my opinion that money is yours.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not know about 888, but at PokerStars, if the player does not use the payment system with which he has previously deposited to the account within half a year, then the account binding to the payment system account is lost. Therefore, if there is a possibility to withdraw, then why not, in any case you can always make a deposit into the poker room back, and in this case, if you start tilt, then you will also secure a little of your bankroll from its total loss.

At 888 it is the same, they also remove the the payment method after some time of no activity of depositing. You first have to deposit again.

I think, it depends how you feel comfortable with the amount of money that you have on a poker room. I think, it is not bad to withdraw it and keep it on your e-wallet for example. So you also have the possibility to deposit some again, when there are nice promos after some time. But then of course you need to keep it on the room again for some time.

It also depends how you play, if you tend to loose often and you will have some probability, that you will need to deposit again, because you are out of money there, then it makes no sense to withdraw. If you are a winning player, then you can do easily.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest u to withdraw once in a year, and try to push the year as much as you can. Last year i started with deposit of 20$ and on 25th December i withdraw 1400$. So try to play some bigger tournament with the money you want to withdraw. For example if u want to withdraw 25$ (that not gonna change a thing in your life) play a tournament buy-in 25$ and try to push final table and you will earn 25*10 of the money :)
Good luck.

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to keep it as your bankroll and make a plan to withdraw it when you need it. Play in regular limits (low) and sometimes play a big one. Good luck in tables !!!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that with this hand and an easy fold, already won great but can always improve.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't play some raked games I'm not sure you will be able to withdraw.

I would just start playing micro and grind it up.

Unless you really need the cash then withdraw of course.

S

sid kendell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try a small withdrawl now to iron out any glitches.Then if you need it in a hurry later down the road it will there for you.I took me three weeks to get my first withdrawl.Now its approved instantly.

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not withdraw money .. It is better to increase your bankroll, and start playing in tournaments with good prize.

N

nmate

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd keep playing but i guess it depends how badly you need money.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At 888 it is the same, they also remove the the payment method after some time of no activity of depositing. You first have to deposit again.

I think, it depends how you feel comfortable with the amount of money that you have on a poker room. I think, it is not bad to withdraw it and keep it on your e-wallet for example. So you also have the possibility to deposit some again, when there are nice promos after some time. But then of course you need to keep it on the room again for some time.

It also depends how you play, if you tend to loose often and you will have some probability, that you will need to deposit again, because you are out of money there, then it makes no sense to withdraw. If you are a winning player, then you can do easily.

I want to use my ewallet as the way you said it ...

I'm focused on improving my Bankroll management. What strategy do you use?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdraw. You earned it. You won. It is empowering to receive money from nothing like that.

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Brandlad,

That is what you are playing for: Bankroll. I don't know your finances but if you can afford it, use it as such. Just make sure that you stay within your roll. If you question it, then maybe you should cashout half?

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For what reasons would you advise to withdraw from 888 and use poker stars?

And what do you think about playing at partypoker?
I'd recommend staying on 888. Ipoker and unibet are good options too.