Sex and Poker

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry if im wrong but you can have sex if ur underaged with another underaged person, but you cant gamble unless u are 18 haha, also if playing high stakes, i enjoy poker more then sex haha

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HaHaHA! My Partner gets pretty angry, watching me play freerolls sat in bed next to her. Some times i feel her gently lean over and whisper in my ear "look at this" I smile, turn to her and see her dressed in some really seductive outfit and I realize Ive just hit the jackpot Again!! Pocket Pair!! Four Hours later the Tournament Finished can we get it on ;) I keep telling her she's using me and loves me for my body... I see her grin from ear to ear and she nods in agreement saying "its a good job you don't play poker with it or you'd never be at home" previous relationships have never been as good... We all have our needs and being understanding and loving is so rewarding... Thanx Mrs for your support and love and your beautiful body its very entertaining... ;)

S

Streethawk71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why i try sometimes...

Last edited:
D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometime we fall in love with cards (sub woman) too long and pay when we stay with them to the end.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Similarity? Yes of course. The cash player doubles up at the table and walks away from the table - the other players are dissatisfied. In sex, the man also quickly achieves what he wants and the partner / wife remains dissatisfied.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is that you always have enough money to make buy-in. :D
Good luck.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both that and adrenaline raises

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Someone has thought about the association of sex and poker.
I've been thinking here that the two things can relate.
In poker we usually try to take advantage of our opponents, that is, to make the most money possible and even cheat them with a bluff.
In sex the situation is the same, we seek to take maximum advantage of the woman, we seek to satisfy her innocence at all costs and even deceive her with false love.
As in poker we often think that we are winning and we end up losing, so it happens in sex, when we think we are dealing well, we are dealing poorly, and even being cheated and betrayed.
One thing is certain when you lose a woman, we get upset and when we lose in poker the situation is the same.
Equating living breathing human beings to a game says a lot about you and your relationships.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sexpropoker

Sex is good antistress before game :) for clear mind and relax in play :) better than massage

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe this is the most unfounded and sexist statement I have ever seen.
besides not adding in anything in the evolution of the game of any of us.
Good luck at the tables and in life because with mediocre thoughts so you will need.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at the end of sex you get pleasure:), and at the end of the game poker sometimes you want to kill someone.:secruity:

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that this statement is at least inappropriate, in making this comparison between poker and women, the man in fact only takes advantage of a woman because he is below average, we do not live in the stone age to think that women are inferior.
Starting from this point of view, I see nothing in common try to put poker and women as a comparative,we live in a globalized world, where there are women that are much more qualified than many men, even when it comes to poker, we have women who are great players, here in our group we have many women who often eliminate us in a wonderful, and not by this reason I am going to compare these women with sex, first because I always tend in life keep the line, and secondly out of respect to these women.
As for poker, I think we have many ways to grow, or to fall, to grow as a good player we must have a broad view of the table, the players, the way we play, and how we lose, all this will depend on being good , or be evil.

When bad things happen for me in poker, I need to visualize where I went wrong, where I played wrong, this will raise my game, if contrary to everything I paraphrased here, I simply make a comparison of poker and women, where will I ?? ?
I believe that in bottom of the well, because I will waste my time glimpsing a turn that has nothing to do with my game.
Good luck on the tables.

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker, as well as with a woman, you may be surprised to comprehend and failure, so in poker and sex should be used less than a bluff, but to be real, and luck is on your side

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe you are right, but sex is sex and both partners must get maximum pleasure in it, and in poker the main thing for a player is to get a good result and win money and have fun with victory!

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The author clearly delineates equilibrium and the drawbacks of comparison sex and poker))

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read all the posts so far and it was really good to have fun.
Now, let's go back to the subject of sex and poker, where we can make some association.
When we have a lot of money in the bankroll, we can play the best poker tournaments in order to grow in the career, understand this because it's true.
When we are going through a good moment of life, where we have a good professional career and good salary, what is not lacking is interested and administering people.
So there's something very close between poker and sex. Also remembering that many seek poker to earn money in the same proportion, many successful older men get new and very beautiful women because of their money.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Sex is our natural physiological need for the body. Poker is an interesting game. I think comparing these two pleasures is not meaningful.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see players who see beauties and get married to their cards(partner) and stack off leaving them feeling frustrated when they realize it lead them to emptiness
Isn’t that the same way with sex?

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sex and poker

An unusual association — I can only add that pre-flop can be compared to gentle courtship, seduction, enticement with gifts and attention. we become aware of whether she is suitable for us in terms of sex, if we are good together, we begin to evaluate her, if we don’t leave and we like her and after that, we are good with her - we continue to play a love game with her. Well, the river is when our relationship develops into something romantic and great love. or end and one of us - throws cards and leaves))))))):y::y::y: