Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nefilim78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure what Greenwood actually tried to do there. Perhaps he expected Kanit to raise him preflop or on the flop... Still, wouldn't he have to bet the turn?

wanted2090

wanted2090

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would have bet on the flop already with 8,6,5.. thats almost a street! he probably thought that he has big cards because he raised preflop and with a pair K he thought he had at least a pair...

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Even professionals are the only people

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree with kalugaj even the pros make mistakes us everyday people that play make

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't mind the trap play on the flop but I think you need to bet on the turn at the least. I'd have preferred to see flop bet. As played though, I question the crying call at the end. He knew he was beat. 1/3 of his stack? Lay it down. He even said "I played this hand stupidly".

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The allure of monster starting hands can blind any of us. They are so nice to stare at even as the board is telling a storey that can't kill the thought of 'but i have (AA, KK or QQ) and can't fold).

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly Greenwood played very badly by checking check disparaged his hand even, making her lose value if it gave a sure C-bet the other player would fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.