The secret of poker

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read several articles about poker and watched videos of professional players playing
one of the main secrets in poker is to be able to bluff at the right moment and be patient
I know how to bluff but I can't stand it
please tell me how to learn to be patient players

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that is one of the many secrets to master in the game is not only knowing how to bluff but also detecting when you are bluffing and knowing how to control your stack of chips the important thing of the game is not to win all the hands in which you participate if not know how to lose the pussy in each one of them.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read several articles about poker and watched videos of professional players playing
one of the main secrets in poker is to be able to bluff at the right moment and be patient

That's part of HOURS and HOURS and HOURS of experience. Understanding the table dynamics, the game flow, the people around you, aaaaaaannnndd what the cards are doing. Putting those things together, with a deep understanding of the game, allows you to evaluate if you are in a spot where a bluff might work, against the person (people) in the hands with you.

THEN you have decided if that moment is your moment. Then you have to take your hard earned chips (and reputation) and put them on the line.

Sometimes, you're kissing those chips goodbye. And that HAS TO BE OK in that moment.

This is, of course, a seriously watered down version.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for that, it’s a secret, to be a secret lol .. the whole essence of the game is to slowly unravel this secret and each one may have different secrets, but the essence is the same. Play, learn, evolve to acquire your personal secret. Good luck

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I think that patience is in the character of a person, if he is not there, then it is better to play short games

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion bluff is rated too high as a tool to win hand by the new players. It is advanced technique which really can win some hands where you have no showdown value but it is not something easy and definitely should not be considered something for frequent use. If you want your bluff to be successful you should have built some image on the table and represent certain hand so that other players believe that you have the nuts. If you constantly try to bluff other players will learn it very soon and bust you.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff or not

Well a bluff can be used when you feel the opponent is in a position to be taken advantage of.

Sometimes you give the impression of a bluff and get called when you have the nuts.

But patience is just another asset you use to wait for the right move or opening,and its something i have to remind myself about throughout the long game

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker there is only one secret, the most important ... the main thing is patience. the second rule, of course, you need to be able to play .. you need to have more sense of measure ... to know when they’re being lectured .. and when there is a card on hand ... well, luck should be

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I believe that patience is a key factor for a successful player. If you want to become a successful player, you must learn to be a patient player. Every day, try to improve your patience and discipline to get good results in the future.
Good luck.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a tape measure. And no one can influence the probability of an event. One can only anticipate and predict, but it must be a professional. Luck is a myth to divert attention from reality. In poker, we can not influence events, but Mauger to bet what we want. People who know how to play poker, win often.

R

rosendonev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop thinking for money and just play it for fun, everytime helps

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.What I think is more important in poker is patience and then bankroll management.Without both of them,you will have no success in this game.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your suggestion that bluffing is the main secret of poker made me smile. If you think you have learned the basics of poker theory, now you need to practice a lot. Create a skill and everything will be fine with you.
Good luck and big victories.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It takes a little or practice to be able to have the will to play only good hands.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bluffing is, of course, a very important part of poker, but I think, huh, it’s much more important to learn how to read an opponent’s bluff !!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First determine where you are in a hurry , and if you are in a hurry for at least 1 second, then there is nothing to start playing Poker. Psychologically, it's too much pressure. Find a lot of free time and then start the game. If you can 't sit for a long time , then you will be fine with a Cashe game. Namely, the Zoom

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On average professional poker players go in on less than 20% of all hands. Discipline is part of the skillset that makes up a great poker player. You should try using hand range charts. They'll tell you what to bet, call, raise, fold. Overtime you can adjust your ranges to fit your playing style. I think I big reason why so many of us play too many hands is we want in on the action and if we're not on it a lot of us have a tendency to check out mentally but the good players have trained themselves to stay focused on the table. They watch how the other players play there hands. They try and learn those players betting styles and gather any possible information that can be used on future hands. Realize you're always playing no matter if you threw out your hand or not. You're still in the game

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can tell you about one experiment, maybe this will help you somehow.
And so the little child was offered one cake and left, but at the same time they said that if he waits for their return and does not eat the cake, he will get another cake.
The percentage of children who received two cake is very small.

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can't bluff bad players. They'll call with almost anything and often enough they'll call with nothing at all. Don't bluff. Play good starting hands and bet when the flop is favorable

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not really a secret. You're position determines your hand range. You're hand range determines whether or not your hand is playable. If you can learn to play the hands you should be playing and to fold the hands you should be folding you will be able to dominate most other players. But if youre not playing the right starting hands you're not going to be a successful player no matter what other skills you may have

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

at first I don't know what to say but thinking a little, I can advise you to do some physical activity, at least in scientific studies you are advised to do physical activity, pleadings to gain patience as it releases stress and the body is more relaxed.

:D

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is very precious virtue in poker. In fact, you cannot expect to be a pro without knowing how to be patient. It is a part of a professional routine. Perhaps you shall remind yourself more often that in poker patience pays off.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Nowadays it is very difficult to play poker try to play like this you do not lose your time with a few can be professional I think I indicate you get a good job or study to be someone in life friend.

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

being patient in poker is a bit confusing, but my game strategy and playing it safe even at the beginning to let other players have the impression that you always bet with cards when I have a hand that you see that few bets go up game is kind of delicate this is the best time to bluff because no one will risk losing your pot in doubt right friend, this is my way of playing right. "patience is a virtue"