Searching For the Right Mood

WalterWitman

WalterWitman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you create some special atmosphere around you playing online poker? Special lighting, workplace, business suit or wide pants, ventilation in the room, sigaretts in every break, maybe background videos to look aside that helps to wait to strong hands - everything in this thread.

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing special...Music as the background,a thermos of coffee and it is desirable that no one was home.

Jester36rus

Jester36rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fresh air is important. Tea or coffee. Other does not matter.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Darkness in the room, boxes of cigarettes and coffee.
That's all I need :)

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the game I am playing. Some games I play you need to be in a public chat in order to claim a bounty and listen to their radio show. I do not blast this at all keep the sound low and try to cover the chat with the games if I am playing 3 or 4 at a time. I especially like THR for this as they usually offer some insight into general poker knowledge during their shows. Others are just a lot of fun during the game.

If its just a SNG or MTT wihtout the need for chat and radio for the bounties I prefer either silence or listening to a series of badbeat you tube videos. To remind me nothing is over till the river. If I feel myself tilting 1 walk away regroup and come back and only play freerolls till I calm down and have control of my emotions again. At least this is what I think I do lol

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the right mood is the basis of success. We need to do something like that, do sports, travel, start a family. and then sit down at the table will be in a good mood. Otherwise, you can go on tilt-and no one needs