antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Russians are like everyone else, some great players and some horrible players and some average players. :)

yes ,but not yes exactly . I just want to add that they seem in my opinion to 1) have the greatest numbers in all tournaments in most of the big well known poker rooms which shows their big interest for the game 2) the weak donkeys tend to be more lose aggressive and the strong players are much more aggressive than the average strong player of other nations . That's my impressions .:)

Rincewind

Rincewind

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very loose and overly aggressive with weak hands. Usually russian means easy money.

Usually when they win it is because of blind luck but it balances out in favour or the tight players like me!!! :)

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
one time a russian got all in with a two pair and i call with AK and him win :( they have a lot of luck and i dont believe in that

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically it adequate people. But the worse qualifications player, the more players are inadequate. After every bad move start a political flood. Of Course it isn't all russian players, but enough .

N

notscared0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians are tearing up WPN network

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think every country has its players, good and bad ... I do not fear neither the Russians nor the devil playing poker.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AHHAHAHAH, Russians, Russians, they are crazy! See one on your desk, and already put NOTE: "maniac" before making any move against him ...

A Russian on the table makes the game better, that's all I have to say hahaa,

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians are good but some of them are realyagreesuve players . its jut teir style

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians are good players , and they have luck This people is very Crazy XD

tbnldashik

tbnldashik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In all countries there are good and bad players

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself am from Russia)I will say that we are the people our risk and often the risk is justified)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
a lot of bluff !!! I would even say too much)))) but the players are good !!!

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russians seem to be very super aggressive which doesn't necessarily mean they are good, but so are the South Americans. It seems like they've taken aggression to a whole new level lately so it requires some adjustment.

attila87

attila87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many. Many of the lucky ...

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players is aggressive and have lot of lucky,i don't undestud on what call and how all time card out and win litte confuse me,but ok maybe you must be aggressive and crazy and win,but how all time win.

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day there is a bigger percentage of Russian poker players on my tournament table, altough with all the respect to Russian members here most of them pretty much suck at poker, but the thing that irittates me the most is them speaking russian on the table, I always have to report the chat to stop them from doing that.

O

oksanamk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
russians in pokerstars playing fantastic,they are babysitted of RNG,sad but true i think

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I dont like the russian players, bu i dont no why. haha

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Slavs are not as pragmatic as the Germans or the Americans. We love to bluff. What can you do.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this question is interesting. For poker stars vc find a lot of them. Already lost much to the Russians, however in most they have luck. Sometimes you are with a premium hand and they give all-in with hands meaningless. And still win. I see more Russian players lucky than skillful

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, Russia has a lot of good poker players such as Ivan Demidov and Mikhail Shalamov. It is interesting to observe them as online poker and live tournament.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, Russia has a lot of good poker players such as Ivan Demidov and Mikhail Shalamov. It is interesting to observe them as online poker and live tournament.

support of the same opinion. directly with tongue removed)

D

Dmitrii Kopylov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian are good players but sometimes crazy

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian are good players but sometimes crazy

share your opinion. Also I think there good players, but in any industry, the best are minorities. If u play tournaments with buy-down, the tendency to find these players is huge.