Russian Poker Players

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm A Russian Poker player! And I'm super! I love them all!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesnt matter from which country players came, because there are only bad players and good players

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are pretty much like every people from other countries: a lot of fishes and a lot of good players!

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think they're good poker players. Especially when they lose. :fight:

W

wallyworld127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just cus they are crazy doesnt mean they cant win

Everyone has heard yo have to be in it to win it. well Russians seem to play by that credo. you might think they are fishes cus they tend to get there money in bad {espescailly early when deep} but later on in the tourney when they have generated a nice stack and they can put the pressure on and any small mistake they make against you isnt that bad to there stack they tend to make it very far. if a player is beathign you down forcing you to play nothing but they nuts ,,, they have the upper hand and i believe there poverty level and drive to succede make them hungry. i would agree that in surtain parts of tournys they are pretty bad but you can have a good roi getting top finishes wiht almost no cashes. at least this is my theory

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I notice that almost all Russian player are very angry and if you beat them they will insult you and try to revenge with super hand

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that they are from Russia.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Russian-speaking players (not only Russians) have great potential in poker. In the future, there will be many Russian-speaking players among the top players.

D

dogmen999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all participants of cardschat.com. Good luck in future tournaments!

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
You know what?
The problem is that they talk, think and play in Russian Language
Nobody understand except themselves
Rgds

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Overall I have found the general style of play very similar to Brazilian players with the general extreme loose aggressive style. But also come across very tight players too but the there does seem to be a trend towards super loose.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians are a huge part of the online poker community. Without them there would only be half as much action on the big poker sites. And like with any other country that usually means that there are a lot of donks among such a big group of people... But be careful... Because of course there are some really good russian players too. It can cost you a bunch of chips by treating them all as donks....

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As others have said, I believe there are many types of players in every country ...
But I claim that Canadians are the most frightening of me in betting, raising ... (not usually bluffing)
I really respect a Canadian raise rsrsrsrsrs

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian players poker gods)) But seriously what poker has no nationality and is therefore very good !!

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

difficult opponents but as every nationality diverse players some bluff others vogue

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

J

jrsilvamg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No PS e em uma grande parte dos jogadores nas mesas, são os mais difíceis de enfrentar, pois há jogadores de todos os estilos.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players from Belarus, brazil, Russia, Ukraine, play many tournaments and satellites where there is only one or two winners. Only an aggressive game can bring victory in this format. A short stack makes it impossible to wait for the monster's hand.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the difference between a Russian player and others? Maps do not distinguish between belonging to the human race. Everyone at the table is the same.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are no different than anyone else but like to talk not in english

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
since their styles are so similar it is likely they collude

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all Russian poker sites are racist, For example, GipsyTeam is an extremely racist Russian page, here on CardsChat no one is racist and its moderators, this is a very respectful page and open to everyone, that's why CardsChat is the number one.. if 1,000 players enter a freeroll ... 850 are Russian
Hi, I'm Russian, and I fully support what you wrote. I was on two largest Russian poker forums, Gipsyteam and Pokerstrategy, there moderators constantly say about tolerance, democracy, freedom speech, but if you write that any that differs from their opinion on you here same attack their henchmen and s an account block forever. They are vile, duplicitous people.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the difference between a Russian player and others? Maps do not distinguish between belonging to the human race. Everyone at the table is the same.

Russian players are much more comfortable playing in colder climates :). I think this would give them an edge if I had to play in Moscow.

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Strange question. Why do you think that russian players are different. :D

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ever hear of "Russian roulette?"
Why do you think such a game originated from Russia?

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players are much more comfortable playing in colder climates :). I think this would give them an edge if I had to play in Moscow.
Where did you find a comfortable climate for every existing one?