ROYAL FLUSH - how much did you raise with it?

GreGo

GreGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times have you been able to collect a royal flush?
And what's increase it brought to your stack?

Honestly, for me it's unlucky combination. pumped up only 4 bb.
But when it's yours, you meet real pleasure ;-)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after several years of games. I never hit a royal flush. but I already lost because my opponent was lucky to find one against me. I lost all my stack because I thought my color would allow me to reach the final table with a good stack. unfortunately for me it did not go as I wanted.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont worry about royal flush. when u will get it u will know how to play it but keep in mind theres players with 50k or even more hands that never hit royal flush but usually if it happens it will be the winning hand and thats all, personally i didnt know players who got big hands with a royal flush. i dont say its not possible but its pretty easy to realise when someone got it

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never got IT, but I wish to get IT în a good moment, maybe at a final table în a tornament

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hit it like 2 times but didn't got paid much. It's hard to extract value when your opponent doesn't have much on the flop.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have hit a Royal Flush several times (actually forgotten the exact number) but the question is an odd one.

Most players are so crazy excited to see a Royal Flush develop, they want to show the table if they hit one. Therefore, my experience is they soft play the entire hand so they can expose it to everyone - they tend not to bet heavily as they are afraid of getting players to fold. It's such a rare occurrence people want to share it

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've made probably 7 or 8 in my lifetime and I've never got paid. I've lost quad kings to a royal flush though.

In fact, Royal Flushes are terrible for making money. Either 1 of 2 things happens

1) You bet really small because you're scared your opponent will fold and you thus get less value from them

2) You bet for value and your opponents fold because lets be honest, what are they likely to call you with when it hits?

You need a serious cooler in your favour to make anything, and even then you hope your opponent is more than 100bb deep.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Played in the Spring League yesterdayScreenshot 40

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have royal flush, you have the total nuts in game, so it's the best hand to trap your enemies!

GreGo

GreGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dont worry about royal flush. when u will get it u will know how to play it but keep in mind theres players with 50k or even more hands that never hit royal flush but usually if it happens it will be the winning hand and thats all, personally i didnt know players who got big hands with a royal flush. i dont say its not possible but its pretty easy to realise when someone got it
Yes, that's why you can't pump a lot from it. Everyone just fold. Easy to recognise and so predictable

GreGo

GreGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you have royal flush, you have the total nuts in game, so it's the best hand to trap your enemies!
It's not easy to catch them, if you get it) i'm sware

GreGo

GreGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hit it like 2 times but didn't got paid much. It's hard to extract value when your opponent doesn't have much on the flop.
Yep, i i think you can take a lot, only if your opponent is blind.:)

GreGo

GreGo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have hit a Royal Flush several times (actually forgotten the exact number) but the question is an odd one.

Most players are so crazy excited to see a Royal Flush develop, they want to show the table if they hit one. Therefore, my experience is they soft play the entire hand so they can expose it to everyone - they tend not to bet heavily as they are afraid of getting players to fold. It's such a rare occurrence people want to share it

You are absolutely right) but there is other coin side: if you starting to push much - they gonna fold anyway!
So,we should assume: royal flush sucks)

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You are absolutely right) but there is other coin side: if you starting to push much - they gonna fold anyway!
So,we should assume: royal flush sucks)

Hah! Always look at the bright side - a Royal Flush is epic! But I think it needs to be celebrated almost independent to any other hand.

A straight flush is a hand I would look to exploit. People seldom believe you can make it and sometime will have what they think is the nut flush if holding the suited ace etc.

Best two hands in a row I ever had was quads, followed immediately by a straight flush. Could not believe it!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many times have you been able to collect a royal flush?
And what's increase it brought to your stack?

Honestly, for me it's unlucky combination. pumped up only 4 bb.
But when it's yours, you meet real pleasure ;-)

I have had only one time royal flush for around 8 years of playing poker. I remembered it very well, it was in the beginning of the tournament and the chips I got was not so many.

I hit the royal flush with having only the Ace of hearts pre-flop. I didn't even imagine when I saw the flop that I was going to make a royal flush because I needed a jack and a queen on the turn and the river to make it. Everybody checked until the turn when I saw the jack of hearts and made a bet as I had a flush and royal flush draw. Only one player called and after I hit the queen of hearts on the river and made again a good raise and the other guy called me very fast and saw the bad news.:D He had flush, too.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never had the pleasure of making a royal flush kkakkakaka

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I flopped a royal to end a tournament once about 7 years ago. It was the best day of my life. ��

T

thiagotup197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3x 4x or alin depending on my card if you hit the table alin

S

Skripka Dmitriy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I caught him only twice, the first time raised the bank 100%, the second time 100 points.

Full Flush Poker