makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Is poker an escape from everyday life and from daily routine? I think it really is! It is a perfect way to escape from daily routine, because it distracts our attention and interest very much, and it is also an educational game!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is poker an escape from everyday life and from daily routine? I think it really is! It is a perfect way to escape from daily routine, because it distracts our attention and interest very much, and it is also an educational game!
hi hi makisaa :ciao:
yes... yes! i agree complete... well said

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Fully agree
Specially when you escape from your wife everyday mumblings....lolol
Rgds

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It definitely is, especially if you smoke big bowls.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I subscribe to every word...Said all is true.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
completely true is a divertimento I would play poker like always !!!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a distraction, obession, addiction. I Play 10-16 hours a day, cant imagine doing anything else:)

D

domfudao

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker 4fun
Doesnt matter bad beats
Keep calm and good luck

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The thing is that even when you make a routine of playing professionally, any day at the tables very rarely feels “routine” as something interesting/thought provoking almost always happens—even when it’s one of the calmer days at the tables. Yet another thing I love about the game! [emoji7]

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that poker is a positive component in life and find a variety of

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I think you are right. For me, poker is an opportunity to have fun and get distracted. It is a hobby that really gives me pleasure.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Normally some people are looking for some distraction or hobby to get out of the routine ... and poker is a great option ... there are thousands of recreational players who play poker to get out of the routine ... and in passing they can even earn some dollars

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I totally agree with you. Poker is a good way to avoid a daily routine and have a good time. In addition, this game is a good exercise for the brain.
Good luck.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also absolutely agree, poker is a good opportunity to escape from various problems and everyday routine. Many years ago I had a very strong stress in my life, then I started playing live poker. Poker helped me forget about my problem. Thanks to poker, I met many interesting people.

Z

zuk22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep.Playing poker I going back to myself and
and forget about all the problems

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can honestly say I disagree that poker (online or live) is a distraction from the everyday grind that is life, as far as I'm concerned. It's a card game. Sure it's been associated w/an escape from the daily grind that is life but so is booze and other drugs. I just feel that that isn't a positive way to perceive poker, especially to lobbyists and lawmakers; to them it may appear, more, like a vice under that perspective.
Don't get me wrong playing poker can help the rest of the world fade into the background. That, imo, is called focus... nothing more.
Grinders unite! Please don't give these lawmakers more ammo than they need to make a hasty and biased judgement. Good luck and may the flop be w/you! :albertein

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Everyone sees the game of poker in its own way and characterizes it as he wants it and all this because poker puts a different imprint on the player.

Chechiing

Chechiing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a major part of my life. I consider it to be more important than my daily job, but the aspect of gambling within makes it less probable as a long term income source. I keep bettering myself in the hope that I can change that fact and turn it into a full blown life support project and a very enjoyable one at that too.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a great escape foe me! Fun, relaxing.. Nothing like catching a righteous buzz after work and playing a few games :)

Elcholu

Elcholu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, although there are certain moments in life that take time to play.
Today I miss escaping the routine playing a good game of poker

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've used poker as an escape from my class schedule, my current semester is the toughest I've ever had - large programming projects due every weekend along with large assignments for other classes, and smaller assignments are due almost every day. It's tough to get a break, and grinding is a nice distraction.

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, an small moment you can dream you are a millionare.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is an escape for me, but it's also hard work.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes perishing, distracts attention this accurately)) I usually play tournaments, but case there is little time on game in the tournament, one or two hours, for good prize-winning game in the tournament this time little, so sit down play in cache, think'll play 1-2 hours, but not here the was), this tightens me on 6 hours !!! At first I thought that this is one case, the game so happened, but no, whenever I sit down to play in the cache for 1 hour, then this hour stretches for 6 hours, now I do not play in the cache at all, only tournaments.