KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Hi …
If you having bad run of cards recent here are some things try that might get rid bad luck…

1. SALT ~ salt is considered good luck by many cultures in the world. In order to get rid of many forms of bad luck you can take a pinch of salt and throw it over your LEFT shoulder (throwing salt over your right shoulder will bring you more bad luck).

2. Broken Mirror ~ If you break a mirror you should never just throw the pieces away. This will effectively seal your fate and give you 7 long years of bad luck.

3. Burn Incense ~ Burning incense is an effective way to get rid of bad luck and negative energy (try sandalwood or jasmine)

4. Carry protective charms ~ Small, protective charms are a great way of warding off bad luck as you go about your daily life. (ex. Key charm, shamrock, horseshoe, rabbit foot)

5. Burn Sage ~ Sage has been burned by people of various cultures for years as a way of clearing out negative energy. The practice of burning sage is known as smudging.

6. Use crystals and stones ~ Various crystals and stones are believed to have mythical properties, ranging from protection, to warding off negative energy to bringing good luck. (Black Tourmaline, Amethyst and Labradorite recommended)

7. Do a good deed ~ One of the best ways to change your luck is to earn yourself some positive karma by doing good deeds.

8. Cleanse your chakras with fresh flowers. Fresh flowers can be used to cleanse your 7 chakras - getting rid of negative energy and inviting new fortune.

9. Pray ~ Praying to God, or whatever spiritual being you believe in can help you to regain good luck. Remember to pray regularly, and ask for forgiveness for past wrongdoings and negative thoughts

10. Declutter your home ~ Living in an untidy home can block positive energies from flowing through the house and create negative feelings and bad luck. This simple action can give you renewed energy and empower you to change your luck from bad to good.

11. Use the power of light ~ Introducing bright light into your home is an effective way of getting rid of bad luck and diffusing negative energies. Try turning on all of the lights in your house and lighting candles, so there are no dark spots for bad energies to hide in.

12. Travel to another country ~ Traveling to another country is said to get rid of bad luck, as the bad luck gets left behind and will disperse in your absence. The further you can get away from your home country, the better.

Let us know any other ways you have to rid bad luck and what works for you!

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What works for me is injecting logic, meditation, gym and reminding myself that variance is part and parcel of the game.

I also review my hands in HEM to see whether my plays are +EV or -EV. If am +EV but losing pots I still feel like I won and feel less stressed and frustrated.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will spend a lot with all that stuff, maybe you should invest all that money on your bankroll.
Because if you play poker, soon or later bad luck will always come back.

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very convinced she is just trolling but you never know for sure.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

🙉 🙈 🙊 student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Krista, can you post a photo of yourself with today's newspaper?

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that bad luck / badbeats can not be rid of. It is a poker element. You can prepare for it properly. It helps me to go to the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Then my mind is cleansed. It helps to read a book about the mindset.

Your entry is suitable for the "Divination and spells" section :D

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Hi …
If you having bad run of cards recent here are some things try that might get rid bad luck…

1. SALT ~ salt is considered good luck by many cultures in the world. In order to get rid of many forms of bad luck you can take a pinch of salt and throw it over your LEFT shoulder (throwing salt over your right shoulder will bring you more bad luck).

2. Broken Mirror ~ If you break a mirror you should never just throw the pieces away. This will effectively seal your fate and give you 7 long years of bad luck.

3. Burn Incense ~ Burning incense is an effective way to get rid of bad luck and negative energy (try sandalwood or jasmine)

4. Carry protective charms ~ Small, protective charms are a great way of warding off bad luck as you go about your daily life. (ex. Key charm, shamrock, horseshoe, rabbit foot)

5. Burn Sage ~ Sage has been burned by people of various cultures for years as a way of clearing out negative energy. The practice of burning sage is known as smudging.

6. Use crystals and stones ~ Various crystals and stones are believed to have mythical properties, ranging from protection, to warding off negative energy to bringing good luck. (Black Tourmaline, Amethyst and Labradorite recommended)

7. Do a good deed ~ One of the best ways to change your luck is to earn yourself some positive karma by doing good deeds.

8. Cleanse your chakras with fresh flowers. Fresh flowers can be used to cleanse your 7 chakras - getting rid of negative energy and inviting new fortune.

9. Pray ~ Praying to God, or whatever spiritual being you believe in can help you to regain good luck. Remember to pray regularly, and ask for forgiveness for past wrongdoings and negative thoughts

10. Declutter your home ~ Living in an untidy home can block positive energies from flowing through the house and create negative feelings and bad luck. This simple action can give you renewed energy and empower you to change your luck from bad to good.

11. Use the power of light ~ Introducing bright light into your home is an effective way of getting rid of bad luck and diffusing negative energies. Try turning on all of the lights in your house and lighting candles, so there are no dark spots for bad energies to hide in.

12. Travel to another country ~ Traveling to another country is said to get rid of bad luck, as the bad luck gets left behind and will disperse in your absence. The further you can get away from your home country, the better.

Let us know any other ways you have to rid bad luck and what works for you!

What if none of this works? There are those that have the Glum in Gulliver’s Travels mentality, “It’s Hopeless, We’ll Never Make It.”

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol might try some of these just for kicks and see what happens

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level