• Thread starter Alberto Martinez
  • Start date
A

Alberto Martinez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are rested and focused, your odds of winning and or making the pay increase greatly. However, no matter how rested and focused you are, if your attitude is not kicking back in a comfortable ride, then all odds can turn on you. My wife, bless her heart, planned a week's trip to the ocean for Father's Day weekend. Well, we were all having so much fun that the trip was extended for another week. Kids were catching crabs with baited nets, then with baited strings and were just having so much great fun that my wife and I were basking in their enjoyment (Memory Making). I played two separate tournaments and came in first place and built up my bankroll. Well rested and I was focused. Folded trips; was glad to see a straight flush rake a couple of other player's complete stack. But, then, there is the time to shut things down before your game gets sloppy. Normally, I let the urge to Post, pry me away from poker. When I Post something, wanting to be helpful, I get a sense of accomplishment. You know yourself better than others and you know how much to play; enjoy your game and then start easing over to the Exit ramp. GOD bless you all!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Good, healthy rest is the key to good results. But despite the fact that I have a fairly busy schedule and I can only play poker in the evenings, after work, I always feel good, thanks to daily meditation.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are preaching the poker truths so well you shall be a pastor. My father's blessings.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% truth. Only by focusing, my game quality increases a lot.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is good to know that if you are tired you do not make the best decisions and that it would be best to play when you are not influenced by negative factors. In my case, I can only play in the evening and this happens after a day of work, at first the game is relaxing for me and I don't make big mistakes but after about 2 hours fatigue says its word and in a few hands I lose everything and get to sleep. A vacation is perfect for body and mind and the results are visible. Good luck everyone!

C

Chaskyweed05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly! You have to be rested to be able to focus better therefore play better

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
True, being focused and in good mental condition is very important. With something bothering in the head, poker just becomes one more frustration.

Winner Poker