Real Life and Poker.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I read various topics on the forum, and it became interesting to me, who has work and stable earnings, and poker for him as a hobby? And who makes a living by playing poker?
I have a small business, and I have enough for family and small joys, but how about you with this?
Thanks to all who will answer!

K

koskesh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never been able to rely on poker as income but still continue to play as a hobby. Before I was married and had kids, I had a lot more time to play and definitely felt less worried about losing a few hundred on a weekend. Now things are different: I don't have enough time to play and can't take too much risk! You need both of those, if you want to make it pro.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My main income is not from poker !!! I play poker for fun!

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not work on a permanent basis, poker is the main source of income

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing poker for fun. Right now it's my hobby.
It's nice when you earn some money from you hobby.
Cheers!

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Really tough to rely solely on poker winnings as your only income. very few are lucky enough to be able to do this.

ezgift

ezgift

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a dream of earning poker. I do not want to work for someone all my life. For this I train myself how can I

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My hole life ive worked i play poker for fun,with the dream that some day....;))))

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the moment I do not earn money on real work, because Closed its business due to its unprofitability in the last year of operation. But fortunately, earlier I took care of welfare. Poker is not currently a hobby, but as a small but a chance to make a profit without investing money and save already earned money, which will allow you to earn additional profit in the form of interest on available funds.

L

Ly4nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main income from work. Poker hobby bringing decent bonuses))

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun because it is very difficult to live in poker, you have to be playing 24/7 and I think you have too much luck to produce the necarios revenue lol, so I think it is not profitable to live poker, just play for fun and when Make a money, take it as an extra of your normal income.

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I read various topics on the forum, and it became interesting to me, who has work and stable earnings, and poker for him as a hobby? And who makes a living by playing poker?
I have a small business, and I have enough for family and small joys, but how about you with this?

Very interesting post, I'm still learning. I play poker for fun, never had big benefits from it. still trying to build my bankroll.

good luck at the tables!!!

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally i play poker for fun .. im still a student so i dont have the necessary money to deposit to much . I hope after i graduate and get a job to play more and make some income from it. Good luck to all !

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last two months does not work,the main focus now is on poker,though it was a simple pleasure.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! It is really for some people, but it difficult for me yet:)Of course I Would like play poker and have income of it enough to live. But I had to work because my family need it)

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ff

I can see poker as a hobby.You need to risk a lot of money if you want to be a pro player.Good luck at your games.

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play it for fun, there's no reason for me to take Poker that serious like to make it the way how I can earn money.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Poker is just a hobby for me at the moment. I'm retired and it helps to keep me out of mischief. But there’s always that chance of striking it big (dream, dream). :sleep:

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
y main income is not from poker. I play poker for fun.

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for a long time, the only gambling game in which I'm in a good plus. For me personally this is a way of earning, I also have a small business, sometimes poker brings more revenue per month than business for two.

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the joy of making a living by poker, but for this you need to invest not a few means ... but there is still no means, maybe sometime I will win ...))

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a hobby, but it would be nice to make money)

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

Hello! I work in the construction industry, the work is hard and I can barely make ends meet) If I had a family, it would be difficult to live) I put a lot of effort into putting poker in high hopes, the only way I can stay stable! I want to support my parents and help other people who need help from outside! But I see progress in my game and I am sure that everything will turn out) To you, I also want faith in myself! Do what you want! Good luck at the poker tables!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker for me is a hobby, pastime to relax. And if you make efforts and there will be a little luck - then a small income.

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun I think to become a source of income would have to invest a lot of time and money for this