RE: Who do you think is the hottest girl in poker?

Bob23bk

Bob23bk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RE: Who do you think is the hottest girl in poker?

In response to THIS 100+ post thread, I've decided to post this poll...

PLEASE VOTE HERE!

RESULTS ARE AVAILABLE HERE!

If you are not familiar with girls in the poker scene, please expand the spoilers below for photos of each player before voting ;)

Tara Rice
img_5061.jpg

Lily Kiletto
6536532013220226.gif

Jeniffer Harman
poker-espnmagjpg-e3daa5bdd8a757d8_large.jpg

Charlotte van Brabander
e8316cf705.jpg

Evelyn Ng
Evelyn-Ng.jpg

Maria Ho
Maria_ho_II.jpg

Liv Boeree
Liv_Boeree.jpg

Joanna Krupa
article_2736387_20_DBC74_F00000578_128_634x927.jpg

Kara Scott
kara-scott-vienna-stream.jpg

Erika Moutinho
erika-moutinho.jpg

Vanessa Rousso
vanessa_rousso_poker6.jpg

Vanessa Selbst
722832.jpg

Gaelle Baumann
c9d6c48aa9.jpg

Jennifer Tilly
attachment.php

Note that girls are in no particular order, and some pictures may be incorrect (please comment if so!) I do not mean to thread-jack, but the previous thread did not include pics! I have looked over the aforementioned thread and tried to include the most mentioned females, if the girl you wish to vote for is not included please post her name and a picture of her... I will include her and restart the poll if necessary! I have tried to include the sexiest picture of each girl (although this is entirely subjective), some girls are more willing to pose for 'sexy' pictures than others so this competition may not be fair. Please let me know if there is any way I may balance the playing field! :)
imgres

Last edited by a moderator:
rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Erika Moutinho you're showing a great pic of Liv. Also, I don't think that's Kara Scott.

That's one of the best pics of Selbst imo. And lol at Jennifer Harman playing strip poker with the boys, although it suggests that she's not quite kicking their asses ha.

almanik

almanik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Erika Moutinho very beautiful. I vote for her! )

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow,i cant choose... Seriously i love all these girls.I flip a coin and my vote go for Lily Kiletto

Bob23bk

Bob23bk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Erika Moutinho you're showing a great pic of Liv. Also, I don't think that's Kara Scott.

That's one of the best pics of Selbst imo. And lol at Jennifer Harman playing strip poker with the boys, although it suggests that she's not quite kicking their asses ha.

I knew at least 1 of my pics was incorrect (thanks google), thank you for pointing them out so they can be fixed! I guess this board only allows edits within 30 mins so I will correct ASAP! :icon_thum

Erika Moutinho very beautiful. I vote for her! )

Thanks for voting, if you have chosen her based on my incorrect photo please let us know :)

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

That Kara Scott is also Liv Boeree.. So three pics of Liv — I think you've already made your choice lol

Bob23bk

Bob23bk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pics should be fixed now (if I didn't screw up again) thanks D'wilius for the edit :)

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I voted for Maria Ho because she is so hot,but i did that before i saw the picture of Tara Rice... WOW :D

Bob23bk

Bob23bk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is Gael Baumann :(

Added a pic of her (Thanks again d'wilius! :D)

Thought I might mention that Liv recently started streaming on Twitch! You can watch her broadcast live HERE and view her previous streams HERE (Thanks to dexon303 for pointing this out in THIS thread! :icon_thum)

vvanns

vvanns

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Camille" van Brabander? Better try Charlotte :)

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you add the stack sizes? Normally the biggest stack is the hottest, as far as poker goes that is.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the f is selbst doing on this list?

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want more choices before I vote.

Anyway, you might have an error above. I thought this is a contest of pure girls?

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a Liv Boeree fan, from the 1st time I seen her, but, this has also opened my eyes to how many gorgeous woman are in the world of Poker. Let's hope this trend keeps going on, very easy on the eye.