Rabbit cards

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what are your thoughts on rabbiting cards is it helpful, frustrating or just a waste of time

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a waste of time.

If anyone don't know what is "rabbit":

Rabbit
In a shared card game when a hand ends before all community cards are revealed, any remaining undealt community card.

For example: In a game of Texas Hold'em, one player quickly bets after the flop is revealed. The remaining players fold. Since they were not revealed during the hand, the turn and river are rabbits.

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its a waste of time,it does not rub me one way or another in factoring into tilt. It also allows that player that just wanted to see to see it free,rather they donate to the pot.

C

CardDead711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like it. It's only purpose is to satisfy your curiosity of what could have been. The hand is over when it is folded, so shuffle and deal the next hand. If you rabbit hunt and discover you would of hit your draw does that mean you played your hand wrong? No. Will you call a larger bet next time because you missed out on it this time? Probably not, because you folded for a reason and most likely the right reason regardless if what that card is. So make the best decisions you can and live with them and move on to the next hand. Good luck!

H

heix24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes somethings are just better not to know

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
+1 for waste of time :p

Changes nothing about the hand, all it tells you is the person asking to see the card is results-oriented...

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is not helpfull,may be frustrating because if you see you could won that hand,you will blame yourself why you didnt played,i would preffer to not be allowed that dealers show these cards,if you wanted to saw them you could play your hand,or if you won because all folded,be happy that you won,dont be so curious:)

strodawg

strodawg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love rabbits

what are your thoughts on rabbiting cards is it helpful, frustrating or just a waste of time

I am never against rabbiting cards I always wanna see the draw finished out. I hate the suspense or never getting to see if id a got there. I don't think its a wast of time by any means it only would take 2 seconds to thow em out. and as far as skillful. I guess if people really can count cards it could help them out to know when to fold or bet. but they still can win every hand.I hope this helps.

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I like it better when the cards not shown at the end of a hand. I think there would be to much second guessing how you should have played it.