Pros

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have any of you ever got the chance to play with a Poker Pro? I was lucky enough back in the day when us US players could play any site to play with Phil Ivey. It was at FullTilt and was in a SNG believe that or not. I loved that site for lots of reasons and one was because we got the chance to play with the pros and to watch them play if not.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately or fortunately did not have to play,but probably would like to play...

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played against Kenny Tran in a knockout tournament on Full Tilt back in the day. I got lucky enough to be the one to knock him out, too. I can't remember what the bounty was but it was a good experience all around. I got to see several rounds of play with him. :)

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer. Both were good experiences in different ways. Greg was more quiet and just played the game. Gave everyone the chance to really play against a pro. Chris was so happy to talk to everyone and talk about his story and different tips after the game. He was very approachable and friendly!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
About two years ago, I played poker tournaments with members of the PokersStars team. In these tournaments, for the knockout of a member of the pokerstars team, a reward of $ 500 was foreseen. But unfortunately, I did not succeed in knocking out anyone.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have sat at live tables against Greg Raymer, Chris Moneymaker, Phil Hellmuth, Antonio Esfandiari, Dennis Philips, Norm Chad and Vanessa Rousso. Online I have played against Mike Matusow and Phil Gordon. Live Greg and Chris are very talkative and i learned a lot by listening to them. Phil talks about Phil most of the time. Vanessa likes to mess with peoples heads and I loved to watch her work the table. Dennis was like talking to a friend. Norm Chad was funny. I didnt like Antonio much it was a charity tourney and he seemed like he just wanted to get it over. Online Mike wasnt very talkative and Phil was very nice, talked to everyone and I told him later when I met him I thought he was a real class act. I probably played with more but those are the ones I remembered.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Answer also the question of the limits to which you usually play. What do you often meet poker stars at your tables.
If I played with someone at the poker star tables, it was charity tournaments, or where they gave awards for stars, and they were required to play there.
I do not understand what kind of experience a single game against a poker star can give. One game does not solve anything at all and teaches nothing, this is my opinion.
It is quite another thing, if it happens live, I would like that.

D

Dontnonothin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah I was that lucky and when I went to the bathroom and saw that he was taking care of his business just like any other guy, I knew I could beat him...... and I did.

M

Mepper95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played online with Spraggy and Arlie Shaban. Mostly in freerolls organized by PokerStars :)

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have still a chance to cross paths with a pro at some cloth but it would be a great experience

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have any of you ever got the chance to play with a Poker Pro? I was lucky enough back in the day when us US players could play any site to play with Phil Ivey. It was at FullTilt and was in a SNG believe that or not. I loved that site for lots of reasons and one was because we got the chance to play with the pros and to watch them play if not.
Unfortunately, I will not be there until one day.