Which Pro would you like to go Heads-up with?

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A) Which Poker Pro had you least like to see across from you Heads-Up at the final table of a major tournament?

B) Which poker Pro would you most like to see across from you at a final table?

And Why?

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu...sick reads, he's Canadian and I met him :)

Tom McEvoy...sat at table with him before and I met him :)

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to go heads up with Phil Hellmuth.

Just to wind him up by raising him with utter shite and see him explode.

:D

Who would I least like to see opposite me.. erm, that would have to be Negreanu. Hes just too damn good..

M

matt6781

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heads pro

the pro i least would want to play heads up would be doyle bruson his reads are astounding.

the pro i'd most want ot play heads up against is daniel negrenue just a dream to sit across from him

ugotkicked

ugotkicked

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to go heads up against Mike the Mouth

Phil Hellmuth would be my least player I want to tangle with.

MrMuckets

MrMuckets

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Annie Duke, she seems likable

Mike Matusow, One of us would not survive.:):)

jbatesm

jbatesm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
least- i wouldnt want to go heads up with mike matusow, i just dont like the guy

most- i would like to go up against phil hellmuth just to watch him cry when he loses a hand

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a) humberto brenes because he is a douche

b) Humberto brenes so that i can beat the living s**t out of him then play against an empty seat, but will be happy

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to go heads up with Jennifer Tilley.

Hang on...it's not her head I'd like to be up against.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sick guys to play would be mega aggro types, like Ivey, Hansen. Or ones that read souls line Negreano and Helmuth for that matter.

Think I'd like to go up against Matusow, Ferguson maybe Lederer.

Steveg1976

Steveg1976

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Least - would be Hellmuth, I would go to Jail for strangeling him. Even if he is right.
Most - Probably Daniel Negreanu, it might actually be fun rather than terrifying.

ajrobin

ajrobin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Least: Huckleberry Seed. Dont get me wrong, i think hes a great player but i find him so dull and boring. Hes just tooo laid back, i think id fall asleep on my cards.

Most: Hmm, this is actually harder then i thought. Probably Mattusow or Ivey, dunno why though, probably just to watch a truely LAG player destroy me.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A) Which Poker Pro had you least like to see across from you Heads-Up at the final table of a major tournament?

Definitely Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. He's a HU expert even amongst the top pros and a top pro at any game.

B) Which poker Pro would you most like to see across from you at a final table?

Jennifer Tilly. I'd just stare at her boobs and raise her all night long. UUmmm, now that I read that I uh... ehhh whatever just enjoy that.

l Love Beer

l Love Beer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jaime Gold or Jennifer Tilly... I want a bracelet, not the story of losing to seasoned pro.

N

NewHill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmmmm.....

The player I would most like to go up against would have to be Negreanu,because I respect his game so much.Not only would it be a fun game,but he seems like the kind of guy to go out with you afterwards and give you some advice for the next time you play.The player I would least like to go up against would have to be Johnny Chan.Way to scary sitting across from him while he peers into your soul until he finds what he wants and owns you.

N

neviu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player i would realy like is phill ivey and hellmuth i like how ivey plays he realy great in my eys and for the laugh i would play hellmuth and get me in coma of laughin my ass of the hole day when he loses whit his big hands

least player is doyle i dont know why but he makes me scared

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most: Is Jerry Yang considered a pro? If not, I'll go with the lovely Jen Tilley.

Least: Have to be Cory Zeidman.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Least like to see? Definitely Ferguson, for the same reason Icemonkey mentioned, though Ted Forrest and Andy Bloch are right up there too. And David Singer, because HU nits drive me insane.

Most like to see? Gawd knows - if stacks were deep enough, I think I'd probably do better against someone like Gus Hansen. Though for entertainment value it'd be hard to go past Tony G or Marcel Luske. Whoever it was I'm pretty sure they'd still destroy me :p

Eugenius

Eugenius

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, because he's my hero of poker. Fantastic reader, and he seems like a very nice and friendly guy with a sense of humor.

TheNoob

TheNoob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a newbie donk I wouldn't have any business sitting at a table with any of them.

I can't say, though, that I haven't fantasized about what I might do if I won $340 million in the Powerball, though.

$100,000 would be chump change at that point, and sitting down at the High Stakes Poker table for $100k poker lesson would be pretty cool.

As far as heads up? They would all eat me alive, but I'd least like to see Kid Poker, and most like to see Phil Laak for the entertainment factor.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most - Vanessa Rousso, I think she is a babe
Least - Tony G, he has to be the absolute worst to play, just for the simple fact that he has a jekyll(sp?) hyde persona, he has a large ego that makes most sick.

blacksun

blacksun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most - Daniel Negreanu, just cos I think he has a great all round game and would love to see it 1st hand

Least - Jennifer Tilly - Just cant stand her, sorry

B

beanman25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most-Phil Gordon he seems like a great player to go against
Least-Sammy Farha I wouldnt want to get raised every hand

W

wizardsfan05

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
least- Phil Ivey- It is virtually impossible to get a read off of him.

most- Daniel Negreanu- seems likes a really laid back guy, or maybe he just does that to lull his opponents into a false sense of security.

P

PDMike425

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i'd like to play against Daniel Negreanu, he seems like a very nice guy and if i lost to him, it would be worth it, just to learn as much as i could.

i wouldn't want to play against Phil Hellmuth, he just seems so whiny and I just want a fun game of poker with no attitude