ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have always believed that sleeping the necessary hours is very important before any poker session, even more so if the session will last several hours

P

PrinceJigger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink a protein shake and blast "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor really loudly.

LOL, just kidding. I don't have a pre-game routine. :)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
My routine before the game is the food because it is very difficult to play when you are hungry, only bad decisions! :)

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Normally before i start i playing I like to go for a run, try to empty my mind with whatever bothers me.. I guess that this aligned with some regular meditation practice can empower you in a way that you can't imagine
It's such a good feeling when you get a bad beat and don't really care about it... When you feel like doing the right thing matters more than luck it's when the magic of poker starts happening

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
previous music ... relax and consent, the rest comes alone !!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In fact, I have no prior preparation for the game. If I have free time I play, if I don't have time I don't play. Although I like to make myself a coffee and a sandwich before the game.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have a pre-game routine.

However, I like to listen to music and try to relax while I'm playing.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same as all the other days. I don't have any special routines. I just want to feel good playing. Relaxation and fun (I think at least that’s what the game should be).

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My preparation for the game is to get some sleep before the tournament. Healthy sleep is the key to a good mood. A good mood is a guarantee of fun from the game.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What’s your pre-game routine? [emoji848]

I like to do some meditation, breathwork, movement, and eat a good meal

In terms of what I do right before the table to get in the zone. Here is my full routine!

Feel free to play it before one of your sessions and see it fo notice the difference!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally before i start i playing I like to go for a run, try to empty my mind with whatever bothers me.. I guess that this aligned with some regular meditation practice can empower you in a way that you can't imagine
It's such a good feeling when you get a bad beat and don't really care about it... When you feel like doing the right thing matters more than luck it's when the magic of poker starts happening

This is awesome, I agree with this 111%!!!

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brewing some aeropress coffee, one cigarette and thundercat music <3

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mt pre-game routine is very complex:
  • Sit down,
  • Register.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cleaning my desk, reading my goals and personal poker notes, make some hands analyzes

C

celtics33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it varies from person to person, the main goal imo is to do something that relaxes you and clears your mind from anything that troubles you during non-poker hours. exercise, meditation, visualisation of the poker game in hand are part of my rituals.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wash my hands to avoid to slide my control of mouse & evit corona virus.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I only play poker in the evenings. Therefore, the main thing for me is to do all the planned things so that I can pay all my attention to the game. But I also meditate, which allows me to always be in a good mood and enjoy life.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
My whole routine is just to do all the planned work during the day and calmly find time to play in the evening.
Good luck.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I really try to do meditation before starting a session. Poker is a game that puts your mind at maximum tension many times and you must be as prepared as possible to face it.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
workout, listen some music, having a protein shake or something with a lot of energy to keep me focused during game.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ! I particularly before a big tournament like to listen to music, talk on discord with a friend who is going to play the same tournament and plan how I am going to develop my game. Clearly this varies with its development but I like to think how it will be. And usually I place myself in a comfortable place and with a thermos of mate (National drink of argentina):five:

Top 10 Games