xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Gang,

Many of us (especially US players) cannot play for real money on PokerStars, so we do not play there very often (preferring to spend time on sites where we can play real money :) ). This can be a huge disadvantage in league games because we do not get the familiarity with PokerStars as we do with other sites. And we all know that ALL sites have their own peculiarities.

So, I originally set up a Club where my team could have practice events, get more engageed with the software and discuss strategy. But, only having 5 team members did not really make for the play that I was looking for. So the club is open to anyone who wants to come play, have fun and talk strategy.

We have only been going a few weeks but it has been fun to talk about hands with each other, and we show our winners most of the time, even on bluffs so that we can encourage lively discussion. We will focus on different aspects of the game such as this Sunday we are having a Heads-Up Tournament that I am really looking forward to because heads-up is not an aspect of the game that we get to practice a lot.

The club id is 3186963
Password: onecoolhand

Feel free to come and join us.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds fun, I'll look into playing.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
uhmm'm not us player !! ; /

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ALL ARE WELCOME. I only originally thought of it for US players but there are no borders for this club. :)

Yes there are people need access to the password and permsion to enter :p sorry for regestering and missing the weekend something important came up but ill do my best to make the Hu this weekend.

Last edited:
xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes there are people need access to the password and permsion to enter :p sorry for regestering and missing the weekend something important came up but ill do my best to make the Hu this weekend.

That's ok. I totally understand. The Club ID and PW is in the original thread but here it is again for those of you who missed it:

The club id is 3186963
Password: onecoolhand