RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi all!
What do you think if access to the poker rooms will be restricted specially, for instance the deposit range will be increased ($500+), freerolls will be canceled, loyalty campaign will be forbidden, what will be its popularity then? Who will stay to play poker when ever fewer, ever less a fishes, donks, lucky dogs will be….?

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
What do you think if access to the poker rooms will be restricted specially, for instance the deposit range will be increased ($500+), freerolls will be canceled, loyalty campaign will be forbidden, what will be its popularity then? Who will stay to play poker when ever fewer, ever less a fishes, donks, lucky dogs will be….?
Write in proglem the pokerstars and you will get a complete answer.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Even if they stoped theese you refered, I would continue to play poker, because I like the game. Now the popularity would be redused very much OR in other words, poker providers need very much, more than the players theese promotions, because they have more and more new players.

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When poker was banned in Ukraine, I played at illigal rooms, but mostly it was sheet. Once I even wasn't payed whan I won )

About poker...it's gamling. Less newcomers, more normal people.

AlexGrinStar

AlexGrinStar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

then it will be a game for the rich: icon_quee
but this will not be)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that all this will not happen. Poker rooms are interested in more people for profit.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
People will still play poker

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker will quickly lose its popularity, and the rooms also quickly will lose their income

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!
online poker lose its popularity, everyone will be playing live poker you can set a limit which under the force of my wallet

Davydave

Davydave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In North America, I think things have pretty much leveled off... people who enjoy the game have found places to play. Those who jumped on the band-wagon with the TV-hype have probably moved on to the next shiny thing.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The popularity of poker is expressed by the growth in the number of professional players who not only participate, but also win all kinds of poker tournaments
Playing Poker is not always possible, because it is not legalized in all countries of the world, but nobody will punish you for playing at home with friends.
Despite everything, poker is alive and continues to hold high positions among gambling.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It must be for all, to make people test and enjoy poker.

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the lower stakes games are where most poker sites make their most money, so I can't them making any effort to exclude them. A $500 min. deposit would discourage the vast majority of casual players from joining. The die-hards might stick around but with far fewer players and therefore much less games to play in, they could start looking for the nearest brick and mortar as well. Freerolls play their part as well in getting new players to take up the game.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we take into account the development trends of poker, we'll soon see a change in the rules of poker in the near future

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is the least corrupt poker company out there, why you are smirching their name like this?

They give a free poker SCHOOL COURSE: Free content, free tests and free tickets just for signing up to it that last 20 days which, if you cash out in the school freerolls, lets you get free tickets to play spin n gos that result in real cash reward.

Don't diss pokerstars, it is my favorite poker site/software for so many reasons. They would never ever follow a business model like that, they are for the 'everyman' player not just the elites.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, if it be so that the number of visits the poker rooms will be close to zero

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if without doubt I would continue playing poker because I like it, no matter what.