poker / world cup, what would be your priority.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if your country was in the final of the world cup of Russia and at the same time you would have to play a good tournament of poke, you can only choose one option, what would be yours ?, mine would definitely see the end of the cup and with the brazil champion.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I am in favor of france. I have been to France several times and I really love this country.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in the U.S. I will likely never get the chance to see our team competing in the finals of a World Cup :( If by some miracle they had a chance to win during my lifetime, I would certainly like to see them take the victory over me playing a good tournament!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World cup is once in 4 years while poker tournaments are held all the time. As a serious football fan i would definitely give priority to the football for this one month.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sure watch the game. Futebol is without comparison.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm 100% focused on the cup right now lol barely played any poker lately. Thank god for sports betting to keep the gambling going.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, England will win. Although Brazil also shows good results.
Do you bet on sports events?
Personally, I bet on the English team.
Good luck.

D

dubois45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
World Cup right now. It is a four year event and it is just the beginning of wsop.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would choose a good poker tournament if I'm at the final table and ask the tournament organizers to turn on the broadcast of the football final match on TV. That's a good solution.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to watch world cup and playing some poker

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in the U.S. I will likely never get the chance to see our team competing in the finals of a World Cup :( If by some miracle they had a chance to win during my lifetime, I would certainly like to see them take the victory over me playing a good tournament!

This is exactly how I feel. It is hard to get into it with our country really stinking it up on the men's side. If they were ever able to get there I would surely forego a poker tournament to watch. It may never happen again.

Y

Yoda_Priest_X_Napo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens once in a lifetime, I could play a Poker tour whenever. Its not a hard question actually :D

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Poker is my favorite game .I cant change it for no reason even a world cup final .

B

B1961579

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would definitely take a break from poker to watch the World Cup. I've been playing a lot less poker over the past couple of weeks so I can watch the games with no distractions. Go England!

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker! I'm more of a tennis fan so I'm watching Wimbeldon right now as well as the WSOP main event.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
difficult desicion because my passion is playing poker, and the difference is that the game you can see later through a retransmission ... hehehehe

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a strong fan of football and I would choose to play in the tournament, but if I was a football fan then I would choose to watch football matches and tournaments would be transferred to other days, just tournaments are held every day or on some other days you can play in them !!

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would have to be the world cup but as I live in Scotland that is not going to happen worse luck.