Poker vs Fantasy sports.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals
I do not know whether have you tried fantasy sports bettings and compare its outcome and experience with poker game.

For me, Fantasy sports has less Variance and element of luck than poker.

Information is widely available in case of Fantasy sports (player info, field info, past records etc.) than poker (shuffuling of Deck, Bots etc in online poker).

Relatively fewer losses than poker as any time in poker our better hand can be crushed at magical river.

Legality ia not an issue as high level of Skill and Info involved in Fantasy sports.

Kindly share your experience and its comparison to poker.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Information is widely available in case of Fantasy sports (player info, field info, past records etc.)

With any fantasy league etc there's always that chance of last minute update etc which might ruin your squad btw so eventhough information might be widely available like you say it still doesn't stop from having any surprises :cool:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
Of course, I understand that my comment will not bring any information for you, but.
I do not understand how you can bet on fantasy sports. Everything is in the hands of the developers, and they can at any time change the result in their favor during the game. It seems to me, you need to put where on the result, where the lowest figures, probably. In the end, if one result is a lot of bets, the opposite result is beneficial for developers with the highest profit.
And how can the statistical results of previous games affect this?
I would not put this type. For me it is not clear to have a steady income there.
Sorry for the incompetent opinion))

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I prefer classic poker. And if I had free time, I would spend it on improving my skills.
Good luck.

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well in fantasy sports you obviously have to have knowledge of the sport to excel. While luck helps a little, I think you need more skill to win at it. Where as poker sometimes you can do everything right and still lose to a lucky river catcher!! Especially online poker. The worst hand in a race situation wins far more often than in a live game. You don't see that happen in fantasy games. Although injuries do play a factor. Your best player for example can get hurt and screw things up for you. I find with fantasy sports you are more a master of your own fate.

R

robopimp01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the same too. Sport almost same than the poker:)

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are absolutely right but poker is more fun.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yah the winning thing between two is the availability of the information. Here Fantasy sports beats poker.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Pals
I do not know whether have you tried fantasy sports bettings and compare its outcome and experience with poker game.

Information is widely available in case of Fantasy sports (player info, field info, past records etc.) than poker (shuffuling of Deck, Bots etc in online poker).

Relatively fewer losses than poker as any time in poker our better hand can be crushed at magical river.

Legality ia not an issue as high level of Skill and Info involved in Fantasy sports.

Kindly share your experience and its comparison to poker.
i like poker better because if i lose money it all my fault and not some losing players fault

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With any fantasy league etc there's always that chance of last minute update etc which might ruin your squad btw so eventhough information might be widely available like you say it still doesn't stop from having any surprises :cool:

Yeah that is one element that can be frustrating and if you want to be successful in fantasy sports just like poker it is very time consuming. I have never really gotten into fantasy sports but I would say that even if you become a winning player it is more time consuming and you have to continually put more effort into the game in order to constantly beat out the rest of the field.

Comparatively, when playing Texas Holdem, once you've played it long enough you can coast through a tournament for example easier because there are only so many spots that you can be put into and eventually you will be familiar with what to do during a certain situation. With fantasy sports, there are many different variables and there is a lot of preparation that someone must do in order to be a winning player in the long run. Its very similar to being a scout, and looking up all the data for a certain situation, and based on that data, deciding what to pick and choose that will give the best possible outcome.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars