This is a discussion on Poker Trivia Part 26 within the online poker forums, in the General Poker section; Good Luck to all who participate! :hello: Answers will be posted on Monday.
1) Who is the 2002 Binion's Hall of Fame inductee who is
Good Luck to all who participate! Answers will be posted on Monday.
1) Who is the 2002 Binion's Hall of Fame inductee who is considered the first poker playing movie star?
2) Name one of the four criteria for being selected for Binion's Horseshoe Poker Hall of Fame.
3)Las Vegas Matchup
1. Caesars Palace a. New Thrill Ride
2. The Bellagio b. Talking Statues
3. Excalibur c. King Arthur
4. The Mirage d. Dancing Fountains
5. MGM Grand e. Volcano
6. Luxor f. Leo the Lion
7. Stratosphere g. Egyptian
4) We all know that 2, 10 is known as Doyle Brunson or "The Brunson." There is also another hand that is also known as Doyle Drunson mainly becuase he never plays this hand. What is it?
30th June 2006, 3:21 PM
Online Poker at: Ultimate Bet
Game: NLHE,O HILO
1. "Amarillo" Slim Preston
2. 1. Must have played against acknowledged top competition
2. Played for High Stakes
3. Played consistently well
4. Stands the test of time
3. Caesars Palace- B Talking Statues
Bellagio- D. Dancing Fountains
Excalibur- C. King Arthur
The Mirage- E. Volcano
MGM Grand- F. Leo the Lion
Luxor- G. Egyptian
Stratosphere- A. New Thrill Ride
4. That would be Ace Queen- He makes it abundantly known that the hand is nothing but trouble
30th June 2006, 4:14 PM
Poker at: Poker Stars
Game: Stud Hi-Lo
re: Poker & Poker Trivia Part 26
1 - James Garner, played on the old tv show, "Maverick".
3rd July 2006, 2:12 PM
Online Poker at: Not Banned
You got all but the first question right. Here are the answers:
1) Johnny Chan
2) -Must have played poker agianst the most competitive players in the world.
-has played for high stakes
-has played consisently well and has gained respect of peers.
-has stood the test of time.